BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sarah M.
Canoga Park, CA
This is the only store within walking distance of campus, so I go there all the time. I can never just go in and buy what I need; I always come out with $30 of random stuff.
Amanda R.
Kutztown, PA
Being close to my apartment, and campus, I usually visit CVS once a week. Especially when I need color film developed. They are the closest place to get my film developed and I have never had any problems. It is quick and easy to visit when I only need to pick up a few things.
Tariqa L.
Philadelphia , PA
I don't go to CVS often. But when I have there sales were always pretty good. There regular non sale prices were a little high for something items. There is one basically 2 blocks from me so I usually will just go for the convenience.
Deborah G.
If you shop sales and shop items that earn Extra Care $$ you can do really well at CVS. They accept manufacturers coupons, which can usually be stacked with their own deals!
robin m.
Cedar Key, FL
I love cvs and I only go to and use this Pharmacy. They always have my stuff ready and are very fast at the cash register. I love that I can earn money using my rewards card.
April P.
Norfolk, VA
CVS is excellent for buying diapers I usually combine my Extra Bucks with store coupons and manufacture coupons and typically only pay about $6 for diapers. I also score tons of free or really cheap items using my rewards card and coupons. CVS is anexcellent store to shop at.
gabby m.
Delaware, OH
I coupon at CVS about once a week and they always have great deals! I have never had a problem with customer service at that store, which is always a plus, and it's something I consider when shopping.
Whitney K.
Easley, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Having two young children, the drive-thru is a huge bonus. My medication is always ready when promised. The Pharmacist and other employees are friendly. No problems here.
Shannon P.
Astoria , NY
I love cvs since they have so many great deals with the in store kiosk and the sales are great you get a lot of saving. although I can never specifically find what I want since it is always out of stock and I have to special order it.
Karalee H.
Katy, TX
Cvs is a great little pharamcy. They're so friendly and are willing to help with whatever. And Flu shots are free.! How great is that. If you just ran out of some kind of makeup no need to go all the way to wal mart or target CVS has it all there for you. I LOVE this store!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.