BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ashley O.
Minot Afb, ND
I love CVS pharmacy. Always efficient always friendly. They always provide amazing service such as customer help and answering questions about medicines. They Have everything you need in one convenient store.
Hana C.
CVS is one of my favorite stores to go to for a variety of things. I love that I'm always saving money and earning extrabucks. It's usually my go-to store for makeup and chocolate :)
Stasia P.
Marysville, OH
I am always able to find good deals when combining coupons & ECB as well as the normal CVS sales. We have super friendly staff at our location and they are always offering to help!
Erica R.
Los Angeles, CA
I love cvs pharmacy they have great customer service and every time i go they help me really fast. i love how they have drive through windows it makes it more faster to be out of there with your prescription.
Caryn C.
I am a couponer! and the CVS staff are always awesome about being patient when i have coupns. They write rain checks and have a magic coupon machine! how much better does it get!?
karen g.
Louisville, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I started shopping here.. I fell in love, they put random stuff on sale.. like 75% off I'm like aaaaaa. cant pass this. I have gotten $12 bronzers for like $2 I love that place
Marlena A.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love cvs. I love their constant coupons and their sales are excellent! Can't go wrong with them and everything you could need, you can find there! Always my go to pharmacy as well!
Monse A.
Huntington park, CA
Love this store, it has everything and anything you might need. Love using their rewards program combined with coupons and sales you can get great products at a huge discount. They also offer rain checks, don't forget to take advantage of this.
Melissa S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I go to CVS for everything be it a new lipstick or milk for my babies, yesterday I went for the usual some milk etc. and when I checked out I was pleasantly surprised by a $14 off coupon!
Victoria B.
Baltimore, MD
The ones in my area are very understaffed. Not only that the employees need a customer service training course. They do have every product I look for and its priced very reasonable.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.