BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sydney D.
You can find almost anything you need. It is the perfect place if you don't want to go to a larger store, such as Walmart, which is more likely to be crowded. When you shop enough and use your rewards card, the coupons definitely come in handy and save what adds up to be a good amount of money!
Mariel D.
This has to be on of my favorite drug stores of all times. Especially when they have there make up on sale like for example, buy one and get 50% of another one. You can't pass that up.
Jessica H.
Stephenville, TX
I am an avid couponer and the policy at CVS makes it so easy. To be able to use a manufacturer coupon and a store coupon is fantastic! The ECB's are excellent as well. I buy all of my non edible items here and get them for practically nothing! I am reviewing this store through Influenster.
paula l.
San Mateo, CA
This store is literally 2 blocks from my house. Its accesible for me. they are open 24hrs which is a great thing especially when there are times that i crave some sweets. They Have great deals in make up and vanity stuff. There Pharmacy is very efficient and fast. The staff are friendly too.
Samantha F.
Erie, PA
This store is awesome. When you walk in you can scan your loyalty card and get coupons for their products but they also print out rewards cash after a qualifying purchase. It saves me a lot of money, especially when I am able to get things for free!
patty a.
I come here pretty often because it's a good size drugstore. I can purchase meds, makeup, and booze if needed. Plus, they always have coupons to use and extra bucks that give you discounts on things you are buying.
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to not shop at cvs because i thought it was just over priced and then I learned about their rewards program and I shop there nearly every day! The pharmacy is always polite and they are always quick to fill my prescriptions. And if they aren't in stock they just give me a call when they are
Araceli I.
Los Angeles, CA
The most accepting of coupons and best sales out of all the pharmacies. If you know how to use their rewards program correctly, you can save hundreds of dollars a year. And there's one in practically every corner.
Yaneth H.
Lynwood, CA
Most drug stores tend to over price their merchanidse, so I like going to CVS when they have good specials. I combine those specials with a 20% percent coupon that send on occasions and I get really good deals.
Laurinda U.
Medford, MA
If you are not close to a supermarket, a CVS is just as good because they have everything! They have birthday cards, medicine, a grocery section, prepared foods, and alcohol. What more can an urbanite ask for! And since they installed that red coupon machine, I've also gotten a free shampoo!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.