BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Sydney D.
You can find almost anything you need. It is the perfect place if you don't want to go to a larger store, such as Walmart, which is more likely to be crowded. When you shop enough and use your rewards card, the coupons definitely come in handy and save what adds up to be a good amount of money!
Mariel D.
This has to be on of my favorite drug stores of all times. Especially when they have there make up on sale like for example, buy one and get 50% of another one. You can't pass that up.
sapphire m.
Tallahassee, FL
I find that food and grocery products at CVS are way to overpriced, but when it comes to the pharmacy I give an A. The staff is so helpful and knowledgable, and the medication comes at great prices. The pharmacy center is also so convenient with ready-to-fill prescriptions and their drive-thru.
Joanne F.
I actually worked at CVS as a pharmacy technician. I like shopping at cvs and always have. They have good prices and sales, and the coupons are always a bonus. They are so quick with my photos and prescriptions.
samantha s.
I get all my kids medicine here. i love that doctor just sends them the prescription and cvs actually texts me when its ready!But if i want to wait in the store they always have good offers i can take advantage of.
Katherine B.
Burke, VA
CVS always has great deals and I usually buy my allgery/cold products there. And they always have great coupons as well making it a nice shop to get good products at for a nice price.
Samantha F.
Erie, PA
This store is awesome. When you walk in you can scan your loyalty card and get coupons for their products but they also print out rewards cash after a qualifying purchase. It saves me a lot of money, especially when I am able to get things for free!
Jessica L.
Sheldon, IL
I am a cvs pharmacy technician. the company is a great place to work and shop. the extra bucks that come with owning an extra care card can get you huge discounts, and they have recently added pharmacy rewards. for every 10 perscriptions you buy you get a $5 reward back for anything in the store!
tiffany d.
Columbus, OH
There is one walking distance from campus, when I need something I can just walk a couple of blocks their prices are really reasonable and they have everything a college kid could need regarding food and supplies
Christina T.
Memphis, TN
This store is where I get most of my beauty products. The products are affordable and I love getting extra bucks. I really love it when they have sales on the products I love which is frequently. Really good store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.