BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love cvs! Seems like I always find a really good sale when I stop there. I'm constantly getting good coupons and money off. I love to use their coupons and a manufacturers coupon to really save. :)
patty a.
I come here pretty often because it's a good size drugstore. I can purchase meds, makeup, and booze if needed. Plus, they always have coupons to use and extra bucks that give you discounts on things you are buying.
Taylor N.
Torrington , CT
Cvs is my go to pharmacy,they have a little bit of everything. I rarely have an issue when it comes to findin what I need, and their staff is always friendly and willing to help me if I get lost looking for goods.
Carla G.
Burlington, KY
The main reason we go to CVS is for some of their store brand products that are better than the product they're mimicing. Check out their version of the Tide Stain stick. Works much, much better and costs less.
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
CVS is my go to store because they are so coupon friendly. Not only can you use manufacturer coupons, but you can also use store coupons to lower your total and earn extra care bucks.
Maria M.
I love CVS. They have everything I need. I mainly buy all my beauty products there. I go to CVS more than i go to Walgreens. Best of all CVs gives you free coupons and extra bucks. Btw my sister works there too :)
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
They have great deals every now and then. Either for the baby section, beauty or personal care. I just love their deals! Their coupon machine is great plus if you have manufacturer's coupon, you get a great deal!
Katie W.
Wildomar , CA
I have all of my familys prescriptions filled at CVS. I love the convenience of picking up your medications and any last minute item you may have forgotten. They also have an amazing makeup selection that I love.
Claudia T.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like CVS pharmacy as it's usually very clean and organized. They also always have great deals on several items. The only thing, I will say is that their prices tend to be a little higher than Walgreens. Overall, customer service is ok as well.
Jessica S.
Bessemer, AL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I use to not shop at cvs because i thought it was just over priced and then I learned about their rewards program and I shop there nearly every day! The pharmacy is always polite and they are always quick to fill my prescriptions. And if they aren't in stock they just give me a call when they are
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.