BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Krista H.
Bethlehem, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CVS has almost all of my favorite drugstore makeup brands and every time I go in I end up buying something. Some of their prices are a little higher than other stores but it's worth it.
Emily A.
Fayetteville, NC
I love CVS. i have been couponing at CVS for about 2 years and the amazing deals and coupon options always keep me coming back. i would not change the way i feel about CVS anytime soon.
SANDRA O.
Fullerton, CA
Its really a plus u can add the savings to your card automatically and don't need to walk in with rewards coupons I LOVE THAT!! don't miss out .
Love the specials the middle of each week, Wed's is the day to find a good selection of 50% off makeup ladies
Amanda K.
Indianapolis, IN
Use Manufacture coupons stacked with CVS coupons is a great way to buy and save. Not to mention the Extra Care Bucks are fantastic! I am able to stock up on all my beauty & health needs.
Jennifer Q.
Miami Lakes, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Get your weekly add, Get a CVS Card, register your card online, print at home or scan your card at CVS as soon as you walk in and get ready to pay practically nothing for all your items.
Mollie E.
The pharmacy at CVS is great. They offer a rewards program and pickup is fast and easy! I've never had a problem filling my prescription, but they do ask simple questions, just to make sure you're who you say you are.
Shawanza L.
Roberta
CVS Pharmacy is a great place to receive your medication. Pharmacists are always willing to discuss medications when necessary and the staff is great as well! Love their savings card as well! Great coupons, etc!
Jessica W.
Bulpitt, IL
I love cvs! Seems like I always find a really good sale when I stop there. I'm constantly getting good coupons and money off. I love to use their coupons and a manufacturers coupon to really save. :)
Kelly H.
Oceano, CA
You can find just about everything you need at CVS. The staff (in our local store) is very friendly and the pharmacy is prompt and helpful whenever I have questions. They have good sales and a great reward program.
Genevieve N.
Levittown, PA
They have great deals every now and then. Either for the baby section, beauty or personal care. I just love their deals! Their coupon machine is great plus if you have manufacturer's coupon, you get a great deal!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.