BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

sherry g.
Perry Hall, MD
I love my CVS, I was Walgreens customer until CVS moved into my neighborhood, I made the switch and never looked back. My pharmacist actually know my name and my childrens. I never wait more than 30 min for a prescription.
Katie D.
I love using the reward system at cvs. When shopping with coupons, I can save a lot of money. They have a great selection of makeup. However, if it's not on sale, it's usually cheaper to buy elsewhere.
Varsha S.
San Ramon, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is the only pharmacy I go to . It's just 5 min away from my house. You get good deals for most of the products. They have reward points which is great and often send out discount coupons.
Karley S.
De pere, WI
I LOVEEEE CVS! CVS has all sorts of deals going on all the time and they have really great products! I really love there beauty section. They put out great coupons and have a great rewards program. What more can you ask for?
laura j.
I have to frequent CVS several times a month for my scripts, however i shop there at least once a week. The sales are awesome and I earn so many rewards that its like shopping for free. This summer the gas card give away has been great. I buy $30 worth of products I already needed and got a $10 gas card back!!
Andrianna S.
There Prices Then MAYBE I Would Consider
Shopping There Again!
Carly J.
Boston, MA
Mostly go to this pharmacy because it is the closest to me. The coupons are usually good and if there are sales things are well priced but otherwise more expensive than amazon. Good selection of brand names and CVS brand products are good quality
Phoebe M.
Lancaster, CA
CVS' Rewards program is the best one out there right now- as far as drug stores are concerned, because your rewards print out instantly on your coupon and you can use them same day. I spend waaaaaay too much money at CVS because they are my go-to for beauty and baby products and I use their pharmacy as well.
Silvia C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love this store it has everything that you're looking for from cosmetics, snacks, gifts etc. what I like the most is they're open 24 hours in some of the locations. I do recommend go to this store!!
Emily G.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Love CVS<3 They always have really great deals for drugstore brand cosmetics and wellness products. I'll go in to check out the new products, make a couple of impulse buys and be on my way :)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.