BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

corey v.
Denmark, WI
They have pretty much anything you need on a whim. love the extra bucks rewards and if you pay attention to them, you can get free items that might be out of your budget at the time. we go there a few times a week for random food items, drinks, diapers and wipes.
Gabrielle P.
Mashpee, MA
I usually only go to CVS to buy cosmetics, medicine, feminine care products and hair products and I love the sales they have. Not to mention, they give great coupons with an Extra Bucks card.
Samantha C.
Beulaville, NC
I love CVS!! They always have a good selection of makeup, medicine, hair dye, baby items.. they literally have it all! Huge plus.. sign up for the CVS rewards card its free and the coupons are amazing. Every time I check out I get a huge receipt full of coupons!
Jillian D.
New Baltimore, MI
I always thought that CVS Pharmacy was normal priced until the other day. I called them about a prescription for my boyfriend who just got his tooth pulled. They told me it was going to be $50 to get it filled. I called Meijer, and it only ended up costing $15.
Jossely M.
Honestly, this store has to be the best stores that have EVERY product you'll need. it's amazing and I love it. I recommend anyone who would need any product for hair, nail, mascara, face products. you'll find it in ANY cvs.
Samantha S.
Stafford, TX
I love shopping at cvs when they have items on sale or when i have coupons. some of their items can be pricey but they do have a wide variety of products, so you're most likely going to find what you're looking for at cvs!
Andrianna S.
Probably Will Not Again. MAYBE If They Lowered
There Prices Then MAYBE I Would Consider
Shopping There Again!
Vanesa P.
They have locations everywhere and you can basically find everything there from cosmetics to medicine to a photocenter and everyday necessities. Very useful store and the prices are reasonable
Autumn M.
Boca Raton, FL
CVS is so convenient for me and have always had pleasant experiences going there! The pharmacy department is always so helpful & the minute clinic is an easy option to get my yearly flu shot.
Emi S.
Eglin Afb, FL
I cannot say enough about CVS. I love their weekly ads, extra bucks, beauty club, 50-75% off beauty products, CVS brand baby products, rewards card, green bag tag, magic coupon machine, 33 cent caramels, and so much more.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.