BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
CVS recently moved into my Oakland neighborhood.It is a blessing,there is no pharmacy anywhere nearby.I don't like the new policies put into place about the bags however.they always give you a paper bag.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love CVS. I highly recommend getting a CVS card. You get save a lot as well as receive a lot of coupons! The pharmacy here is pretty fast and the pharmacists are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Gretchen B.
Evansville, IN
This is the place I go to for most makeup and prescriptions. They have a great variety, and usually some good sales going on. The extra care card is useful especially if you enroll in the beauty club attached to it; 5 ECB/$50 spent and that expires at the end of each year.
Ana J.
Glen Ellyn , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going to CVS when I need to pick up few odds and ends for the house or myself. It's rarely crowded and they have almost EVERYTHING! They always have sales and the store I go to is always clean and stocked.
sobrina r.
Lutz, FL
There is always sales going on. I love the extra care program and being able to get extrbucks back to spend on anything in the store. The hours are very convenient too. They are also open on holidays to so if I happen to need to go to the store I can always go to cvs.
Amanda Z.
Evergreen Pk, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
They're not as cheap as some other places but they are definitely a good place to go. I go there for stuff like gum, magazines, chapstick. They're the only place i could find tinsle at this year.
Sandra F.
Bronx, NY
I love CVS they are fast and friendly. I know if I run out of something or need something CVS is the first place I look (over Walmart) I love this store and their ability to help their customers.
Stephanie D.
Riverside, IA
I love CVS! I think that prices are resonable and its a great place to get my presciptions. Make sure you sign up for the extra care card! My family uses ours and we always get coupons for vitamins and things that we can use.
Hayden L.
Brent, AL
My employer. I love CVS. We offer health care to hundreds of people daily and we truly care for them as people. We try our best to treat them as family when they visit hoping they will come back and have a great visit with us.
gabrielle j.
Bakersfield, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Coupons galore!! This is my go to spot for coupons. Love that they have everything I need with awesome sales and great deals. Did I mention I get to use a cvs coupon with a manufacturer coupon!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.