BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Amanda S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is one of the stores I love going to get my drugstore makeups. I also love the coupons they have that goes with the rewards card. Anytime I need something, CVS is always the place I go first.
shanay z.
Tazewell, TN
I like cvs I always tend to head straight towards the beauty/body care section. sometimes they hav really good deals and sales! the whole store in general is really nice.
Ashley R.
San Marcos, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is pretty reasonably priced and they have an awesome rewards program. If I had to choose between CVS or Walgreens the answer is always CVS. Its convenient that they are pretty much everywhere.
Amanda B.
Roslyn Heights, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love CVS. I highly recommend getting a CVS card. You get save a lot as well as receive a lot of coupons! The pharmacy here is pretty fast and the pharmacists are very helpful and knowledgeable.
Ashlee K.
Maysville , WV
I have had no problems while shopping at CVS Pharmacy. It's the only place besides Rite Aide where I can purchase Essie nail polish and Revlon Colorstay in the color that I need. CVS also has a reward card which is always a bonus.
Jessica H.
I love CVS because they have the best rewards system around. I like that they now give ExtraBucks for prescriptions because, as a college student, I use them a lot and they save me a lot of money.
Gabby V.
dallas , tx
I love cvs for the great deals I find with coupons! Also love the extra care bucks and rewards . Another great thing about cvs is they're open 24/7 at most locations great for those emergancy runs ;)
Tricia P.
Oakland, CA
CVS recently moved into my Oakland neighborhood.It is a blessing,there is no pharmacy anywhere nearby.I don't like the new policies put into place about the bags however.they always give you a paper bag.
Maria M.
Oxford, AL
I always like going to CVS. I buy a lot of makeup there and occasionally the have really good deals. Also if you get a rewards card with them you can get good coupons based on things that you buy.
Anne Marie F.
San Diego, CA
CVS is great especially for coupons!! Without the coupons I think it's on the more expensive side. I love the fact that they sell most of my over the counter beauty products! Overall it's a great place for necessities and savings!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.