BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Michelle V.
Kearney, MO
What can I say, other than this is the ONLY reliably coupon friendly store in my area! There are several locations in my area, all but 2 have crazy friendly staff. Always helpful and always very coupon friendly-even if it means they stand there scanning coupons for 10 minutes, they don't complain. Can't ask for anything better!
Brian L.
Silver Spring, MD
I used to shop at CVS all the time, but nowadays tend to buy my personal care items at the grocery store for the sake of convenience. Still, CVS has a good selection, good service, and good prices.
Michael H.
Newnan, GA
I love the fact that there is always a CVS location near me in the Southeastern US! Whenever I travel I almost always need something like a pack of gum or toiletry item so CVS always meets my needs!
Carrie E.
Avon, NY
I get all my prescriptions at cvs. We were switched over a few years ago to cvs Caremark (we can still get meds anywhere) and their prescription plan is THE BEST! 0.24 cents for a brand name med? I've never paid over $2.00. Craziness! ❤️❤️❤️
Jessyca G.
CVS is not my first choice as a pharmacy. The high prices turn me off not to mention the 4ft. of receipt for purchasing one item. However, the bonus bucks do help you save money and if you use your coupons you can get some great deals.
Lauren K.
Really like this pharmacy. They always have our prescriptions on time which I love. If you are a member of there rewards program you can get some awesome deals. If you do not have your coupons and reward though some thing especially in the beauty department are over priced.
Maria M.
Tulsa, OK
I purchase all of my beauty products at CVS. I love the variety and the fact that I'm able to also save money. I also get my prescriptions filled at CVS and all the employees are friendly and helpful.
Christine L.
Horsham , PA
It is always easy for me to drop off my prescription ready! I also have to pick up for my mother in law and they usually have hers ready in time. Sometimes they get overbearing with their calls but they just want you to have your meds!
Adrian T.
Spartanburg, SC
With extra care bucks and some of the programs they do in store. I def always go here. of all the places I've ever been, I've never had an issue getting my prescriptions filled or getting items i need.
Holly A.
Buchanan, GA
CVS has everything I need and at a decent price. Do you need some new sponges that are awesome and cheap? check out their 1$ section. I only get my Sponged from cvs, they're awesome!!!!! Def Recommend.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.