BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I've never been a fan of CVS. I've always found it to be a bit small and overpriced. Perhaps that's just the one in my town though. They do have the things I'm looking for usually, but I can almost always find it somewhere else cheaper.
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS is consistent and pretty much all over the US. I find that a lot of the stores aren't very cleany, mostly because many have carpeted floors that have stains everywhere. I really like their pharmacy.
Compared to any other pharmacy- on filling a script we have gotten for 10 years - they are, in every store, the only one:

1-The pharmacists are rude
2. Out of stock many times
3. Require individual getting MEDS to pick up meds
4. Cannot fill outside geographic home area
If our insurance did not require us to use them I would not!
Jessica O.
Brooklyn, NY
Every time I go to CVS, it is a mess. The prices are higher than other mass market drugstores and you need their customer card to get the sales. I also dislike that you usually need to use self checkout.
kristen g.
Mcadoo, PA
CVS is a great place to shop. It is affordable and offers a wide variety of items. Hygiene, baby,health,makeup,food and so on. They are easy to find and offer a bonus card to help save on future purchases
Coleen K.
Clarksburg , WV
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I was pleased to see a CVS open less than five minutes from my house because there are great deals there, although some products are pricey. There are fantastic discounts and the points system is worth it.
Amanda T.
Zion, IL
I am always shopping at this place! They handle all my pharmacy needs and other stuff that i need when i don't feel like going to walmart or somewhere else. Always something on sale and great employees!
Kristen C.
I have been shopping at CVS forever now. Their perks card is amazing, if you shop right you can walk out of there with over $200 in products and have them owing you money back instead of you owing them.
Rosalba N.
Albemarle, NC
CVS is by far the drugstore that I prefer to shop at. I love the fact that they have the Redbox coupon machine where I can scan my card and get coupons to stack on top of manufactures coupons to save even more on the products I purchase.
Katelyn L.
CVS is awesomely convenient. I love this store. If I do not have time to run to the grocery store or a supply store, I locate a CVS near me. It can be pricey, but worth it if you are in a temporary bind.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.