BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kristen F.
Winchester , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This is one of my favorite stores and worry learn how to coupon. It’s a smaller store so I felt more comfortable learning how to use coupons there. They have everything you need and they have great deals.
Victoria A.
Huntington , IN
I've never been a fan of CVS. I've always found it to be a bit small and overpriced. Perhaps that's just the one in my town though. They do have the things I'm looking for usually, but I can almost always find it somewhere else cheaper.
Karmen R.
vista, CA
I love shopping at CVS. I have gotten so many great deals using coupons and ECBs. The workers are usually friendly and they almost always have what I'm looking for. I would definitely recommend to others.
Lindsey A.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love CVS! They have really great prices and carry SO many items I use, especially all my make up items! Another plus, as a military spouse, they accept tricare so I can get my medications there as well!
jamie c.
I really love my CVS. I use it has my pharmacy as well as when I need something for the house. I also love their Extra Bucks Rewards. I always scan my card to see the coupons I get and an especially excited when we get our Extra Bucks!!
Elizabeth S.
Indianapolis, IN
CVS should really have some sort of policy where they get recently hospitalized and/or visibly seriously ill/injured patients out of there in a hurry. When someone comes in with hospital bracelets still on their arm, they shouldn't have to wait such a long time. Maybe this is an unreasonable expectation, but I don't think so.
deborah k.
Mays Landing, NJ
It's a great idea when it works. Too many times have I tried to get into the pharmacy to check out my scripts and I would get kicked out. Other then that, great concept and I still have it on my phone for when I can use it. It's great that you can add your family to it as well.
Compared to any other pharmacy- on filling a script we have gotten for 10 years - they are, in every store, the only one:

1-The pharmacists are rude
2. Out of stock many times
3. Require individual getting MEDS to pick up meds
4. Cannot fill outside geographic home area
If our insurance did not require us to use them I would not!
Emily L.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS is consistent and pretty much all over the US. I find that a lot of the stores aren't very cleany, mostly because many have carpeted floors that have stains everywhere. I really like their pharmacy.
Normèa B.
Detroit, MI
I'm not a diehard couponer, but I love a good deal. I get all my prescriptions from CVS (unless I have a a coupon). I stack up my ExtraCare bucks and my ExtraCare coupons and get all kinds of great deals!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.