BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Katie E.
Austin, TX
Great place to shop and save money, but I you really have to keep track of the ads because they vary from store to store, even when they are in the same area. I have found myself looking for a sale that was only at the store down the street.
Robin K.
Riverside, CA
Worked for them for 7 years! Treat their customers great and their employees! Get an extra care card and watch the dollars rack up! Have about anything you could need! Some baby items are a tad overpriced. Compare at different stores first.
Cathy S.
Victor, NY
CVS is the best drug store. If you are a savy shopper you can use coupons and their Extra Care Bucks (ECB) reward program together and rack up the savings! I have $15 of ECB waiting in my purse to spend -- I just don't know what to buy next!
Ashley N.
Moultonboro, NH
CVS has always had just what I'm looking for. Their store brand is a great value and the products are always very comparable to the name brand. Their prices are very reasonable and I find great deals there!
Alysson D.
Stratford, CT
I love the "small town feel" of CVS. It has a great variety of products available and its staff is always friendly and helpful. They give out great coupons and the scan cards they give out (for free!) really pay off for customers in the way of discounts. Their Pharmacy is always prompt and helpful whenever I need to fill a prescription.
Amanda G.
Racine, WI
I have a CVS right across the street from me. IT;S AMAZING! Has everything from medicine, food, beauty and even school supplies. You get great discounts and also extrabucks. I highly recommend going to CVS.
Danielle D.
I love CVS Pharmacy. They have great prices, great sales, a great rewards program, and great customer service. I love how some of them have a drive through window for easy access to get your prescriptions. They also either call and or text when you prescription is ready for pick up.
Elissa D.
CVS is a pretty decent place to go if you need to buy anything. They are really one of the only place I have to go when I'm at school. They pretty much anything you need, except it can be super expensive!!
Lacey S.
Sellersburg, IN
I recently started couponing and they make it very easy for me to use my coupons to get the best prices for everything I need to buy. CVS even has a place to scan your extra care card to receive CVS coupons!
angel a.
Dearborn, MI
I like going to shop in CVS , it gots everything, they have lots of makeup selection. I like just going there to see what do they have new. I am lucky that I have one close to my house. I received this product complimentary from influenster.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.