BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Lanita E.
Romulus, MI
I've used the drive thru pharmacy for years. No issues. I'm always hearing about folks who get free products using their Cvs card and coupons. Haven't quite had the time to figure out how that system works. Overall, Cvs is my pharmacy of choice.
Elizabeth S.
Cvs is one of the most convenient drug stores to shop at. Their extra bucks program saves me a great deal of money per month and they always gave great sales on their beauty, household and food items. These stores are placed in convenient places where I live and I find myself shopping at cvs at least once a week!
sarah l.
Bala Cynwyd, PA
I started going to CVS years ago because I had to for my prescription coverage. Now, I no longer have to go there, but definitely choose to go there. I love the variety of things they carry and the sales they have are great. The best part is that they have a drive thru, so when my son is sick, he can sleep in the car while I get his prescription.
Sara M.
San Antonio, TX
If you are a coupon clipper and have a CVS rewards account, the amount of items that you can purchase for almost $1 to $2 dollars when combining store and manufacturer coupons is pretty awesome.

I've stocked up on both shampoo and toilet paper and probably only paid a buck after printing out my CVS coupons at the kiosk by the front of the store.
Jennifer J.
CVS has a ton of products for sale and its always easy to find what you are looking for. The prices can be high though, higher than at places like Target. But sometimes they have stuff on sale which makes it cheaper. I do like CVS and come here often.
Dalia M.
Bayside, NY
There's a CVS two blocks away from my house and I'm seriously there like all the time. I could get anything from CVS that I need. They have great deals regularly, great coupons and sales. Plus they're open 24 HOURS!!
lisa c.
Atlanta, Tx
I just went today for two refills. Learned they have a new program for $5.00 in extra bucks after you fill 10 prescriptions. It is a good perk to get coupons every time you go into the store, extra bucks, and so many sales up and down the isles. We have a new store in my town, and it still is nice and new and smells so clean. Love shopping there.
Sunshyne R.
Foley, AL
I personally love CVS. I don't use the actual pharmacy part of the store, but I love the actual "store" part. They have great sales on makeup, neat little toys and trinkets for my twins. Also when they mark down clearence, there are REALLY good deals.
Myrna P.
I am always in CVS. I always need something at home and I take advantage of the coupons they offer with my Extra Bucks. I also never leave there with just what I went for, but always leave with a few beauty items.
Marquita M.
Virginia Beach, VA
What drew me to this store is the rewards program... I often check my email for coupons. And the most awesome thing is that I can send it right to my rewards car I don't have to print the coupon out. They have one of the brightest and cleanest store and the staff is always friendly. I will pass a ton of walgreens and rite aids just to get to cvs.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.