BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

courtney m.
Columbia, SC
I think if you use coupons its not a bad place to shop price wise but last time I went they were extremely rude to me. Not the company's fault so I'll probably go back but I think other stores are a little better.
Tracie B.
Katy, TX
CVS is conveniently located to my home. I much rather the convenience of running into CVS that any larger chain store for my personal needs (make-up, toiletries, greeting cards). I also fill my prescriptions here.
Frankie L.
Greenvale, NY
CVS is where i go to get most of my makeup and besides makeup theres a ton of stuff that make you want to buy the whole store.From hair ties to gum,CVS is my go to store.I could spend all my money and be in there for hours.
Renee B.
Tampa, FL
I love CVS Pharmacy. Their stores are all conveniently located and easy to get in and out. They're exceptionally coupon friendly as well. They always have my favorite make up products in stock and always have deals on the Pull-Ups I need for my son.
Selina F.
East Wenatchee, WA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Between my son and myself I am always a CVS getting medications. I love it because I can walk in and they grab my Rx without me even having to come to the counter and they always answer my millions of questions.
Asia W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going to CVS! Their Extrabucks program is fantastic. A lot of times I walk out of there only spending $5 on $25 worth of stuff with coupons or I save even more than that! I love how many brands they carry.
Lauren L.
Redondo Beach, CA
Cvs is alright, it's kind of a backup though not my first choice. There's nothing really special about it and there's so many other drugstores i could go too. but its pretty cheap.
Brittany S.
Massapequa, NY
CVS is the epitome of convenient. Having a 24-hour CVS on my block is wonderful especially for late night beer runs. I also get loads of coupons emailed to me weekly, many of which I actually use. Not a big fan of big corporations but gotta love CVS
Nohemi N.
Albuquerque, NM
I just recently started using coupons and a friend introduced me to the EXTRACARE Bucks program at CVS. My husbund and i are full time students and stretch our paychecks pretty tight and with CVS deals we can continue to purchase our favorite brands.
Tabetha M.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Love CVS. Great prices and even better sale/clearance deals! I buy makeup, toys, holiday candy and even bought my daughters life jacket there! Everything is great quality and just around the corner I highly recommend!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.