BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ann E.
Exmore, VA
I have a cvs near me and its a big help, like if I run out of something I go to cvs, if my mom needs milk I can easily go get it for her. cvs is a life saver and I absolutely love have I don't spend so much money there
Jonisa G.
CVS always has what I need whether is make-up or medicine. They have a great selection however customer service isn't the best. When I ask someone for help I always get attitude & because of that I won't give CVS the "A"
Paula K.
tonkawa, OK
I love CVS! They have a great selection of cosmetics from well known and not so well know companies. I have found so many great new and limited edition cosmetic products at CVS! They always have great sales and coupons.
Rosangela H.
Independence, MO
I shop as Cvs weekly, If I am not there to get a prescription I am there for something else. I love my Local CVS and the fact they there are locations everywhere. From medicine to beauty products My cvs has everything!
Amanda Y.
Baltimore, MD
I get a lot of my big name brand make-up at CVS for a great price. Those Coupons and Extra Care Bucks are clutch! Also, I love love love the fact you get coupons every time you shop at the coupon kiosks! Check it out!
Myriam J.
East Orange, NJ
I visit cvs mostly every two week to check their sale. The price of their gallons milk are very cheap compared to other store and you have the opportunity to use the program of their extrabucks. They just don't carry large among of clearance stuff and most of their sale product are out of stock in my area.
Brianna B.
Hartford, CT
CVS has pretty much everything I'm looking for most of the time. I always catch myself in the hair care aisle here because they have a lot of sales if you have an extra care card, you can save a heck of a lot of money if you combine them with the coupons too!
Kim M.
I love CVS and the extra care programs they have....the cashiers are always amazed that when I shop there between the CVS deals, CVS coupons, mfg coupons and extra bucks from previous purchases I usually only pay taxes.
Hendrika V.
Hilliard, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I just love CVS. They have a lot of products for beauty, health and food and when you sign up for their reward program you can really have some nice savings on every day products. I love that you can use their own coupons together with clipped coupons and after a while the bucks rewards can really add up.
Lori M.
Canton, OH
I live not to for from CVS and they have minute clinic I always take really care of me when I am not feeling well.CVS is a great place to get your beauty products for next to nothing! When you use there Register Rewards + coupons,and you can save a bundle.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.