BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like CVS & their selection of quality items but they tend to be on the pricier side! But if you're an extra rewards member, you can earn a ton of extra bucks that you can use towards future purchases which is cool. I also love that they carry the Selma Hayek cosmetics brand which is surprisingly really good!
Sara W.
Baxley, GA
I love CVS. They are easily accessible. A beauty lover can stock up on great products to try with a little strategizing and come out with great deals. I use Extra Care Bucks, store coupons, and manufacture's coupons. I love to get juice drinks from CVS as well.
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
Pharmacy is super fast at filling prescriptions! And while you wait for them to fill (or refill) you can get some great savings from the coupon machine and close outs! Like to go in weekly to see what great deals I can get.
Lexi V.
Clovis, CA
The CVS by me, is open 24 hours and conveniently located across the street. CVS has saved me many times when I was in need of emergency products. Plus with the CVS card you can earn Extra Bucks.. which is basically just free money.
Jessica E.
Greenville, SC
I LOVE LOVE LOVE my CVS store. Not only is it closeby my home, but right in the middle of my daily commute. They have GREAT weekly specials, and with their extrabucks loyalty rewards program, I am always earning free stuff.
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like CVS. Customer service varies depending on location. For example the CVS that's 12 blocks away from my house is nicer than the on that's 1 block away. The products are really nice,especially the CVS brand items.
Casey T.
San Antonio, TX
I love shopping for cosmetics at CVS. It always seems like they have great deals whenever I go in there. They also have a large selection of all types of medicines and wellness items like any other pharmacy would have.
Lindsay H.
Glendale, CA
I love going into CVS, because I can always count on them having what I need. I shop there for toiletries, prescriptions, gift cards and bags, and I always end up finding more that I want there. I highly recommend CVS!
Ann E.
Exmore, VA
I have a cvs near me and its a big help, like if I run out of something I go to cvs, if my mom needs milk I can easily go get it for her. cvs is a life saver and I absolutely love have I don't spend so much money there
Airica Y.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I am a couponer and CVS is very coupon friendly. I am never given a hard time and I always have a pleasant experience. I love the new deals that happen ever Sunday and the ECB are the best. Two thumbs up for this store.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.