BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Marisa F.
Kings Park, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS for all of my drugstore needs. I can everything there from makeup, house cleaning products, batteries, gift cards, pictures and much much more. In a pinch late night when I need milk or eggs i can make a quick pit stop.
Karen V.
Bronx, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I really like CVS. Customer service varies depending on location. For example the CVS that's 12 blocks away from my house is nicer than the on that's 1 block away. The products are really nice,especially the CVS brand items.
Tori T.
Reedsville, WI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I will admit that it seems like at CVS the prices are higher than lets say Wal-Mart...but the selection is so much better and I'm almost always guaranteed to find what I'm looking for. Also, they have a great rewards program!
Andrea S.
Mooresville , NC
Pharmacy is super fast at filling prescriptions! And while you wait for them to fill (or refill) you can get some great savings from the coupon machine and close outs! Like to go in weekly to see what great deals I can get.
Esther B.
I loveeeee CVS. I like going there when it's late at night and I'm bored. They have all brands of makeup and stuff for holidays, food, medicine, personal care, everything really. My experience there has always been great .
Lemonia K.
Bayonne, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I like CVS & their selection of quality items but they tend to be on the pricier side! But if you're an extra rewards member, you can earn a ton of extra bucks that you can use towards future purchases which is cool. I also love that they carry the Selma Hayek cosmetics brand which is surprisingly really good!
Blaire G.
Indio, CA
I never have to wait for any of my rx's and most of them are on auto fill which I love!! I also have the app for my iphone so I can see when my next rx will be ready for pick up. They never overcharge for anything either!!
Stefanie M.
Peoria, IL
CVS is everywhere at least where I live, so while at school it's important and convenient for me to have a local store and pharmacy to fit my needs. Also have amazing deals, wide range of brands and types, cute gifts, wonderful pharmacists, and kind employees.
Heather S.
Ankeny, IA
CVS is a great store. Love their rewards program. Earn cash back on all purchases. Always have lots of great sales. Also, nice workers they are helpful and kind.
Caroline M.
Saint Paul, MN
This is a passable pharmacy/quick mart solution but it's not the best there is. Many other pharmacies are better designed and have better products and prices. However, CVS is a fine resource if there's nothing else around.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.