BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Magan M.
Lancaster, SC
CVS is definitely a one-stop shop for most things I need. Whether it be food items, personal hygiene products, over the counter medicine or prescriptions, or even beauty items. THEY HAVE IT ALL! they always have sales going on too so you can get a lot of great deals.
Shay P.
Cave City, KY
I think CVS is a little expensive and every time I go in there they ask if I have a rewards card and when I say I don't and I ask how to sign up for one they either don't have any or already rung up my products and its "too late"
Patera E.
Irmo, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My local CVS is awesome. The staff is always courteous and helpful. I love the extracare bucks and discounts from my extracare card. My local store is also 24 hours which makes picking up prescriptions at any hour a reality.
Sarah M.
Waco, TX
I love CVS. I shop here often because of the coupons. They have a large selection and it is usually a quick stop for something that I need. I also love that the extra bucks coupons never expire regardless of the expiration date!
Jessie B.
Harrison , NJ
I used to get my prescriptions at Walgreens, however I am so glad I switched to CVS. I get coupons and rewards for my prescriptions and for shopping there. They have great prices and are always so helpful with anything I need.
Kaila D.
I love CVS so much! Their card program with all of the coupons and rewards is so amazing! I get ExtraBucks all the time which is basically free money to spend at CVS. They have a great selection and I always save a ton of money.
Marissa B.
Springfield, IL
I have one with-in walking distance of my campus, but it is not my first option for shopping. It doesn't have full selection of groceries and what they do have in way of food is expensive, especially for a poor college student.
Olivia P.
This is my absolute favorite place to buy essentials and beauty products, because I can get such good deals when I combine my CVS card, coupons, CVS coupons, and extra bucks! They send out great coupons to their customers and I just love that they offer extra bucks!
Kristina C.
San Jose, CA
IMO, compared to Walgreens and Rite Aid which are the local drugstores in my area, CVS is hands down the cleanest, most organized, and up to date out of the 3. I think their prices can sometimes be a bit higher than the other drugstores but the extrabucks help out.
Danielle B.
Decatur , In
This is the only place my Ins will allow for my prescriptions to be made in our town. Every time I go to the drive up or inside they are ALWAYS courteous and quick. :)
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.