BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

mackenzie c.
I buy tons of hair and beauty products here because they are always having great sales. I buy literally all of my nail polish there (like, almost daily) they have a huge selection from the cheap stuff to Essie. Always better prices than Walgreens. I also fill all my prescriptions here because they are so convenient to go through. They even text me when my refills are ready!
Erica B.
Great reward program. I love my extra bucks! not a huge coupon person so it's nice to just use one that's $5 and then get my mascara or whatever I'm in there for practically free. I really enjoy just going in browsing the store. :)
Mel D.
Fort Worth, TX
We were vacationing in Las Vegas a couple months ago. Right down the street from our hotel was a CVS that we visited daily! We were able to buy just about anything a vacationer would ever hope to need ... all in one place ... 24 hours a day! Made life SO much easier!!
Nanci H.
Gallatin, TN
I've been shopping at CVS for all my health and beauty supplies for a few years now. Their coupon deals are very useful and the best part is you can use manufacturers coupons with theirs. The management and staff at my store are always helpful and happy to see you. A++
Crystal C.
Philadelphia, PA
I love going to CVS to pickup drugstore make-up! They tend to have a wide variety of different Make-up which I love! They have great items here but it tends to be expensive =/ If you shop with the "bucks" they give you, then it tends to be a better shopping experience (:
Keri M.
East Orange, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS is the best place to get items like medicine, school supplies,..etc. last minute. I always buy items when they are on sale in the store. Especially when they are trying to sale items to make room for the new season products.
Erin G.
los angeles, CA
Depending on the prices in your area, CVS can be a good stop for makeup. Where I live, it is more pricey than if you went to Walmart. But they carry a good selection and will have everything you want if you aren't looking at the price. Nice store that I would recommend.
Ashley D.
Walnut Creek, CA
CVS is a great store with a wide variety of products. I consider this my "one-stop" shop. It has groceries, a pharmacy, makeup and hair products, alcohol, home decor and gardening supplies. You need it, they have it. Great store.
Lura J.
CVS is great because you can find beauty and hygiene products in one place. Sometimes I find their prices a little higher than what I can find at the grocery store. I try to stock up on my favorite products when they are on sale.
Angelica B.
York, PA
CVS is a fantastic store! If you know where to look and pay attention, cvs is a great place to shop! With their extrabucks program, beauty pass, tons of coupons and great sales, you really have to consider cvs as a store for you !!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.