BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Jessia B.
Mason, OH
I am NOT a fan of CVS. I have only ran in when nothing else was open in the area, and diapers cost nearly $2-3 more, along with wipes.. Formula is $32 there vs $25 at a grocery store- I buy soy. I will not go here unless its an emergency!
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
CVS is my go-to place for ANYTHING! I could literally spend hours in the store just looking at all the random stuff! Sign up for the Beauty Club and earn extra Extra-Bucks!

Also, keep and eye out for sales and deals to earn Extra-Bucks! Love CVS! It's more than just a pharmacy!
Claudette D.
Lancaster, CA
I get the majority of my makeup from CVS. There's always sales, store coupons on their kiosk and you're able to get back bucks on certain items weekly. If you're looking for great prices, shop at CVS. I promise you won't be disappointed.
Victoria S.
I love CVS, you can literally find anything you ever need there. They always provide their customers with lots of coupons and extra care bucks. The pharmacy employees are always so kind and helpful. And they are always hiring for new employees too.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never had a "great" experience at CVS. A few times they charged me extra because even though my birth control prescription is supposed to only be charged once. There is also a huge line and slow, rude service every time I come in...
Jennifer R.
Oreana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my cvs. They have great customer service. They have great sales and the extra bucks are awesome. If its out of stock you can get a rain check and still get your extra bucks. The pharmacy is excellent too. Always there to help.
Spoorthy W.
Sunnyvale, CA
CVS is one of my favorite stores to go to for things like beauty supplies, but the pharmacy is not that good. Although you can get the prescriptions filled....they take a long time. There have also been times when the pharmacist has not been very friendly to my queries.
Lauren B.
Alameda, CA
I live near a 24 hour cvs, which is super nice when i need to run and get something really late. however the last couple of times ive gone in for my fave soap and stuff, safeway has been cheaper, so i always make sure i have coupons!
Ilena B.
Doraville, GA
Once upon a time, I hated CVS. Every time I went in,I'd look at the prices & vow never to return. Since learning a little about couponing, I've come to love this place & visit at least once/week. CVS is a fantastic place to save on toiletries, hygiene products & more. Many time, I walk out of the store with products for which I've paid pennies. Doesn't get much better than that.
Lindsie K.
Narrowsburg, NY
CVS is a great store. I do not use them as a pharmacy so cannot comment on that, but they do always have the latest nail polishes and other beauty products that I can't always find around where I live. And they are always well-stocked.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.