BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Victoria S.
I love CVS, you can literally find anything you ever need there. They always provide their customers with lots of coupons and extra care bucks. The pharmacy employees are always so kind and helpful. And they are always hiring for new employees too.
Stacie G.
Enterprise, AL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE CVS! They are so coupon friendly and have such great sales. They make shopping and using coupons so easy. At other stores theres limits on how many coupons you can use where as at CVS you are allowed to have more coupons than items (i.e. 1 store and 1 manufacture).
Jennifer R.
Oreana, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love my cvs. They have great customer service. They have great sales and the extra bucks are awesome. If its out of stock you can get a rain check and still get your extra bucks. The pharmacy is excellent too. Always there to help.
Teresa D.
Laurel, MD
CVS is a very well known chain, there are two within 7 mind from my home... although there location is prime for my family, there prices are not....even though they have a savings program it's not enough to combat there high prices...I think I will stick with other drugstores.
Samantha B.
Wilmington, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have never had a "great" experience at CVS. A few times they charged me extra because even though my birth control prescription is supposed to only be charged once. There is also a huge line and slow, rude service every time I come in...
Melissa F.
Milwaukee, WI
They have a great variety of items and you can pretty much find anything that you might need. I also like using my rewards card and the coupons you get just from scanning it! They have good deals but some of their items are a bit pricey.
Colleen B.
Shelton, CT
CVS is my go-to place for ANYTHING! I could literally spend hours in the store just looking at all the random stuff! Sign up for the Beauty Club and earn extra Extra-Bucks!

Also, keep and eye out for sales and deals to earn Extra-Bucks! Love CVS! It's more than just a pharmacy!
Eric K.
I love CVS because for someone on the go like myself from work, to school to pick up my kids I can stop in grab beauty products to try for me and my family, grab prescription's and even find a healthy snack while I am on the run! Great deals!
Melissa D.
Union City, GA
CVS is my go-to pharmacy for all of our prescriptions. They seem to take all insurances and can be found in just about every city in the US. It is important to be able to get my scripts filled no matter where I am and CVS makes that easy!
Shaye S.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS. It always has what I need for a quick stop. It's also relatively affordable. Their pharmacy is outstanding as well. They're always on top of their game and they offer text messages and instant refills when you're running low.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.