BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Rebecca W.
San Mateo, CA
I. Love. This. Store. Not only do they have amazing coupons, but the items are fairly cheap (with couponing). Now, with the extra care bucks, if you play your savings right, you can come out of the store with money earned than spent. Clean store, nice employees, and its fairly organized!
Melissa N.
La Vista, NE
I am so happy these started popping up in my area. I prefer this over Walgreens any day, except one thing. Walgreens has a prescription savings card that saves my family TONS of money, if CVS would start that i would never go to walgreens again.
Jamie M.
attleboro
CVS has a great rewards program! I use them as my personal pharmacy and I have never had any issues with them. I have moved from MA to GA to RI back to MA and always used CVS. They are always on the ball! They have a great variety of other products as well!
Maggie B.
Great place to find cosmetics that are not in target or walmart. having a reward card can get you points towards your future purchases. weekly adds have great deals such as buy one get one half off. sometimes if a product is cvs you may be able to find it cheaper in walmart. cvs is better to shop at when there having a good deal on an item.
Jessica C.
Lincoln, NE
I have been using CVS since I was a kid. So, maybe 25 years (that i can remember)
I love that you can access my prescriptions in their database from all locations. SUPER CONVENIENT! (I've had one in every town i have ever lived, across the country!)
The extra care program cannot be beat.
Kayla G.
They honestly have everything and the customer service is up to par (considering it is only a cvs). i also really like their return policy, especially for makeup. they allow you to exchange makeup if it's not the right color (i.e. foundation).
Jessica M.
Kissimmee, FL
My one stop shop! I look at the ad every Sunday to shop for discounts and deals. Most of my cosmetics are from CVS because of they always have the newest collections and sales. I enjoy the beauty rewards they have because I save money and always get coupons and rewards for my purchases.
Natalie P.
Clifton Park, NY
CVS has always had anything I've gone there for. I get my prescriptions filled there and never have to spend too long waiting in line. I also go there for other health and beauty products. They've got a great variety of stuff and I always end up finding something else I need when I stop in.
Keandra F.
Hamilton, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is a good store to do some quick shopping. They usually have pretty good deals. Their weekly ads also tell you what coupons are out to help lower the prices even more. They also have special coupons for certain items if you scan your card. Getting Extra Buck Rewards for your next purchase is also great. And their pharmacy is also nice.
Nadya B.
Brandon , FL
I always thought of CVS as of a very expensive 'run-in' store, but recently I realized how it can become your favorite store with their awesome promotions! This black friday I got over $100 worth of merchandise totally free with their ECB deals.
You should give it a try, totally worth it!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.