BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Joanna C.
Providence, RI
They're literally right across the street from me, and are always really nice about exchanging cash for quarters-- which is great since all the apartments around here have coin-op laundry (or they use the laundry mat down the street).

ALSO, I walk there for ice pretty much constantly. lol.
Katie A.
Apex, NC
I love shopping at CVS. Yes, there are times that the prices are higher than other stores but if you're a couponer like me, you can work with that and get the prices lowered. I absolutely love the ECB rewards.
Kristina B.
Sterling Hts, MI
This was my saving grace during college because I didn't have a car and I didn't always want to wait to take the bus to the grocery store if I only needed a few small things. I loved being able to walk to CVS! They always had exactly what I needed!
Nicole G.
Indianapolis, IN
I was born and raised a Walgreens kid (my dad worked there for many years). He has actually moved to CVS and I cant agree more. The rewards card associated with CVS is MUCH more worth it than the one at Walgreens. Also, CVS sells alcohol just FYI ;)
Dinorah R.
N Arlington, NJ
If you're doc is booked or closed, go to the minute clinic. took my brother here when he was sick, and it was a great experience. if you don't have insurance, it can be a bit pricey, but no worries, its better than paying a private practice $200+.
Faye S.
Spring Valley , CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love shopping here for "drugstore makeup" they tend to always have a sale and have exclusive products from various brands such as milani and the new kardashian collection. THings are usually always in stock or come back in stock quickly, the lines aren't ever too long and they have a great photo lab
Jennifer G.
Rosedale, NY
I love CVS over any other pharmacy. I love that when you walk in you can scan you card to get coupons for your shopping trip. I also like the set up better than the other pharmacies. The staff at the CVS in my area are very knowledgeable and helpful.
Jasmond W.
Arlington, TX
I love this store, It always has what you need and everyone is always so helpful. The products are great quality and I love the beauty program. The Extra care card was a genius idea. i save so much money here. definitely a place I would recommend.
Kristina M.
Lawrence, KS
I love cvs its my one stop place when i just wanna get home they have great sales. They have great sales and there rewards cards is one of the best i have had. I love getting my 25% off and $3 dollars off and also the cashback at end of the terms.
Danielle C.
Carthage, MS
CVS is a super convenient store. It's usually in a location that easy to get to. They carry a wide range of beauty brands that you can't find in some big box stores. The staff I have dealt with has been pleasant. Stores are always clean and neat. My only drawback is that some of the prices seem to be a little pricier than at big box stores.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.