BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kaylor W.
Charlotte, NC
CVS is my go to place. They give you extra bucks which are awesome, but they also let you combine those with coupons! Sometimes I feel like I am stealing because I get such good deals.
Terra K.
Springfield, VA
CVS is really so so in my book. The selection is so different from store to store and they take forever to get the new drugstore lines. It's okay for getting medicines, lotions, hair products. But I'll stick to Target or Walmart for my drugstore makeup.
Tawnya C.
Easton, PA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is my go to store for everything from cosmetics, perfume, to hair products. I love the rewards system they have in place too. And I also love the fact that now they no longer sell tobacco products! They are reasonably priced on everything as well.
Jessica A.
Binghamton, NY
Working there was a great experience. The store that I worked in was full of friendly employees, we did our jobs, and did them well. I have been to others in my area, and have noticed that they were not as friendly. It's sad. Always deals, which is GREAT!
Adrienne K.
Visalia, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Some stores have a large selection of vitamins, pain relief, children's remedies and many items have a cheaper store brand that is exactly the same, but 3 bucks cheaper. Always have a seasonal display filled with toys an candy for the up coming holiday.
Kris S.
Versailles, IN
I love our local CVS! I am there at least three times a week picking up milk, pull ups, prescriptions, or whatever we might need. The employees are always friendly and the shelves are always stocked. The ExtraCare card also gives you those handy ExtraCare Bucks which make things very affordable.
Tia T.
Columbus, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS has everything I need when I'm in a pinch. Every time I need to fill a prescription, I use CVS because they provide fast and easy service. The one that I go to has a friendly staff that remembers my name even when its been a while since I've been there
Angela R.
Stockton, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this store. They are my favorite drug store. The sales are always good and they always have coupons for me to save save save. The prices are similar to most other drug stores but with coupons its even better. There customer service is awesome too.
B B.
I almost exclusively shop at CVS because their rewards program is so fantastic! Living in NYC it is pretty difficult to effectively utilize coupons, but CVS really breaks the mold. I love that they support small local business like Lola Granola as well.
Amanda T.
Northborough, MA
There's a million of these in Boston, but the prices are outrageous! It can cost double, triple, or quadruple the price versus larger stores (Target) or even Amazon. I recommend if you're in a crunch, but if you're able to plan ahead, see if you can get those wanted items online or find it at a different location. They often don't have a big stock of each item, so if you need something and they have it, get it.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.