BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kristen S.
Lee, NH
CVS is great for couponers. It has a little bit of everything and you can use and stack coupons. Using the cvs card you can really make out with their red box. Scan your card and it will print out deals and coupons. These you can stack with manufacturer coupons. If you are new to couponing, CVS is a good place to start. If you sign up online you can get deals and print out more coupons of send them right to your cvs card.
Alyssa G.
This is my go-to drugstore for make-up and supplies. Love the brands they carry, and the prices and sales are always great. The only thing is that the pharmacy, at least at the one I go to, is always slow and the pharmacists don't seem to know what they're doing.
Jessie R.
Travelers Rst, SC
I love couponing at CVS. When you combine manufacturer coupons with CVS extra-care bucks sales for Diapers, you can score really cheap diapers. I love the fact that CVS also has a way to scan your savings card and get coupons tailored to things you shop most for.
Jesse L.
Brandon, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is a great place to shop if your looking for deals -- particularly on make-up. Most stores have a good variety. The pharmacy is also helpful and usually pretty quick. My only complaint is that they have drastically higher prices on things like lysol spray...
Michelle B.
Albuquerque, NM
I used to go to Walgreens more than CVS because it was closer to my house, but now I find its worth the extra drive. CVS carries some brands that I can't find at Walgreens so I find myself at CVS more often. Great store. The beauty section is my favorite. There are some great products available for low prices.
Jessica B.
Philadelphia, PA
Having a pharmacy nearby that is open 24 hours is great. If my son wakes up in the middle of the night with a fever and I am out of Tylenol, I just run to CVS. Even if it's for toilet paper at 3am. Store is never messy and the pharmacy techs are always helpful.
Maggie R.
Davenport, IA
My husband says I'm addicted to CVS. I think that may be a bit extreme, but I do love this store! With their ExtraCare Bucks I earn with a purchase, I can roll these rewards into other products that produce a reward for free products when paired with manufacturer coupons and/or store coupons! It is totally worth it to me to "be addicted" because I am saving my family money "buying" things that we need for little to no cost!
Ilene R.
Upland, CA
I like to shop cvs love to use coupons and get ecb .. Some of the cashiers can be rude but it doesn't stop me from going there to shop . Corp isn't too helpful either they're unaware of their own policies but again it won't stop me from doing SOME shopping there
Jametria H.
Byram, MS
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love this store. Depending on the sale, you can get items for free or cheap using extra-care bucks and coupons. Often times, you can get household items cheaper than larger retailers.
NormaJean L.
Madisonville, KY
I rarely shop at drug stores like cvs walgreens etc because their prices are ridiculous. The only time I go to those places are to get my mother in laws prescriptions & then go home. All the stuff they have at CVS they have at walmart for $10 cheaper! Hahaha.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.