BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Joan S.
Saint Albans, NY
CVS is always my first choice when going to a retail pharmacy. I love the extra bucks program that they have and I can usually find anything that I may need. The only thing is that they do not carry certain brands of makeup and hair products that I use. I usually go to walgreens to get Wet n wild makeup products.
PJ H.
Santa Cruz, CA
There's CVS all around where I live. I really enjoy taking advantage of their extra bucks rewards. Seriously, they have some awesome deals! Look out for coupon moms though, this is their kingdom.
Alejandra R.
bell, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I like how they are open late, that way while dinner is on the stove, the baby is in his crib sleeping, and the husband is on the couch. I can run really quick to the CVS around the corner of my house to grab a medicine that I may need for anyone of us. The extrabicks rewards have not given me so many rewards though, I still have yet to wait when it may pay off. I do however like how you can get most products on sale with the rewards card.
Brittany B.
Mason, OH
I've started to stray away from drugstores like this because they are too expensive and I have other beauty type stores available to me close by. Brands that are available in a store like CVS are becoming more affordable for me with instore promotions and sales that I prefer to shop at those other beauty type stores.
Megan U.
Clemson, SC
CVS is great because they have discount cards that earn you extra coupons and money back to use on your favorite items. They have a good stock of all of my favorite makeup brands, as well as other health and beauty items. The prices are good, and there are regular sales.
Jacquelyn B.
Lexington, KY
This place can get expensive if you don't have a card, just sign up its free and they are constantly sending me really good coupons and slips that act as cash. I just got 3$ cvs credit for my bday. They are convenient and they take my college meal plan card/ID (the card has meal swipes and cash like a debit card).
Nathaniel G.
SINTON, TX
CVS is much like a Convenience Store. They have a little bit of everything. Much like a Convenience Store, the prices are higher then other grocery and retail store. What saves it are the great deals they have on random consumer products and the daily coupons with the rewards card.

A great place with friendly employees.
Kierstin D.
Eugene, OR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love shopping at CVS! I used to go there almost everyday when I lived in Arizona. Unfortunately, they don't have any where I currently reside. However it was a great store, and they always had great deals. I love doing mini hauls there whenever I go back home to visit family.
Yvonne L.
Hornell, NY
I always find such great deals at CVS and once you get the hang of shopping there you can save an absurd amount of money just by using their in store coupons combined with their sales. I've always had great customer service when I've gone and their house brand is awesome!
JACKIE M.
Fort Wayne, IN
CVS Makes it completely possible to purchase items for free w/ coupons! Love this store! Be sure to register for Extra Bucks and watch for emails. Frequently I will get emails for $5 off any purchase. I hop into the store, and find something I could use for $5! Great!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.