BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Jaylinne P.
N Miami Beach, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Honestly this is my go to store for anything quick that I need. Food, personal things , supplies , makeup , medicine , etc. CVS always comes in handy for me. I always seem to find what I need in a CVS so I'm always satisfied with that. I love having a bunch of these around me.
Melissa P.
Charlotte, NC
In my opinion, a good CVS depends on location. The one I was at a couple days ago is absolutely terrible. Dirty, rude staff, unorganized, under stocked, and boxes everywhere! However, one that I had been to in Miami FL was great. Clean & everyone was very nice. Only thing that would make them better is to be back to 24/7.
Amy D.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS and their extra bucks rewards program. I can usually buy items I am in need of, without spending money out of pocket and then use continue to pay the rewards forward with more purchases. I have saved a lot of money buying products--especially beauty supplies here.
Talena P.
Oxford, PA
I first starting using this store back in 2010 when it came to our area. I didn't know anyone by name or did i know where anything was. It has been 2 yrs and counting and i know everyone by name and know where everything is. I love this store. The manager always calls me by my name and says hello how are you. They are so friendly, helpful and caring. No other store is like this and never will be. The prices are great and the deals are to amazing for.
Michelle C.
Haverhill, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
My review is not based on just the fact I worked behind the pharmacy desks but also as a customer. CVS has the slowest staff of any pharmacy I have ever gone to!!! I have worked at 2 and could not believe the pharmacists lack of commitment to their customers. I was disgusted!
Nicole D.
Philadelphia, PA
CVS always has an item that does what I need. While there are some brands that they don't carry, there is usually a similar item on the shelves.

My CVS also has a small grocery section, which includes some fruits & veggies, and lots of nonperishables.

24/7 hours in many stores, and my bank's ATM up front seal the deal.
Sarah S.
Wales, MI
CVS is a great place to buy my make up. I wait for their sales and extra bucks and away I go, coupons in hand. If you are needing a place to just grab something, CVS is a bit pricey. I usually only shop if there are sales or I need to stop at a pharmacy. It's the only pharmacy store I shop. They usually have what is on sale so I am not making a trip for nothing like other pharmacies.
Dana B.
Aptos, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I use CVS for my prescription medications, and they are always efficient and helpful. I love their iPhone app for ordering refills and transferring prescriptions from other pharmacies. I also like that they send me a text message when my prescriptions are ready for pickup.
Kayla S.
Louisville, KY
I am a couponer and CVS provides so many opportunities to buy the items my family needs at the prices I want! CVS is extremely coupon friendly and it is always an absolute joy shopping here. The chance to earn extra bucks which is store money is just the icing on the cake after buying my items with coupons! I love CVS!
Amy L.
Saratoga, CA
I love going to CVS, which is just across the street from my house. It has school supplies and beauty supplies and I can go there to get anything I need. Although it's a bit pricey on some things, they have a lot of discounts and rewards which are really helpful, and their makeup is almost always on sale, which I love.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.