BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ashley T.
West lebanon, IN
I love getting Extra Care Bucks! I can usually go in and get 5 packs of diapers for my kid and spend like $10.00 and get $10.00 in extra care bucks and I love that you can use them with manufacture coupons
Hillary Swingle R.
Zanesville, OH
My favorite store to go to for makeup supplies whether it be nail polish, eyeliner or mascara. They have the best laid out selection of makeup in my home town. I will go here again! I love that there is a redbox outside of my local cvs too!
Micki R.
Zanesville, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I never really liked CVS until I started couponing. Now i get so many great deals there and I love the ECB that you get back on some products. Its like free money to spend on other items. Also I get my prescriptions there and when you have 10 filled you receive $5 ECB to use on anything.
Rachael S.
Canton, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Who doesn't love CVS? They have everything you need and have the nicest pharmacists. CVS reminds me of my childhood... How frequently I went there with my mom, the long receipts because of all the coupons, and signing the pharmacy sheet for my parents (when they used to have that still).
Amruta K.
Hackensack, NJ
CVS pharmacy is right besides my college. I visit CVS pharmacy at least twice a week. The products are a little expensive but with a coupons and discounts, I always work it out a reasonable price. It always stocks everything I need so I have never left the store for not having what I needed.
Ali Z.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
CVS is where I go to get all my prescriptions filled and they always do a very good job with making sure it is ready on time and answering any questions that I may have. Also, while they don't have everything like Walmart or Target, they usually have everything that I need at a decent price.
Danielle P.
Odessa, TX
Although CVS can be a little bit more pricey for household items and food, when it comes to beauty products, hair products, skin products, etc. the prices are pretty much what you will see in other stores except that sometimes CVS might be offering a special or buy one get one 50% off. They also offer their own rewards points that redeem like cash when shop in their stores so that's nice as well.
Rei A.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I like generally CVs as a drug store. It has vey good marketing, they try to get you there and spend money there, including the store coupons, and their sales. I like the cleanness in the stores and generally they are very controlled, day and night. I like their products and their staff.
Kristeen K.
Opelika, AL
You can really save at CVS if you do your homework. I usually get health and beauty items from there. If you use manufacturer's coupons with store coupons plus your extra bucks the saving really racks up. I also have really friendly cashiers at my local CVS so it is a pleasure for me.
Brandi M.
Locust, NC
We recently switched all of our prescriptions to CVS. We had been using walmart, but after switching we immediately started saving a lot of money on our prescriptions with their pharmacy discounts. We also started shopping there for our healthcare and hygiene products, and even snacks and have been able to earn Reward Bucks, which is awesome!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.