BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Robbin G.
Chicopee, MA
I spend more time/money than I'd like o even admit at CVS. Their deals are great. The offer tons of coupons and the programs for Extra Reward Bucks are so worth it. I also love getting the emails for 20% off the dollars off a certain sale total. Their selection of items are good as well.
Jessica L.
Plainville, MA
I love CVS. As a couponer, i appreciate their sales and love, love, love their ExtraBucks promotions. I always have the greatest help from their team members and I love that they offer rain checks as well. I have literally never had a negative experience here and have been to CVS hundreds of times in my life. Would never switch pharmacies!
Carmela C.
Chandler, AZ
CVS is my go to store for last minute things! I can always run up to cvs and get whatever I need! I always use CVS pharmacy to fill my prescriptions and they're always so nice and helpful!
Melissa C.
North Bergen, NJ
My go to place to purchase drug store make up and hair products. They seem to always have a sale going on which is great! Almost all CVS stores have self check out now which can be a good and bad thing. Good because it's quicker to pay for my stuff and go. Bad because most people don't know what they're doing when they use the self check out which kind of defeats the purpose of having a faster and better experience. Other than that though, the place is great.
Samantha S.
Arroyo Grande, CA
While this store is pricier than Wal-Mart their nail polish selection is amazing and beggars can't always be choosers.

When I have to buy things with active ingredients (face wash, medicine, etc.) I check what the ingredients are in the name brand compared to the store brand. If they're the same, I'll usually go with the cheaper option.
Alison S.
Trafford, PA
This year I got my flu shot here, i hate needles and I was impressed with how kind, gentle, and concerned the staff was for my wellbeing. Aside from that, it is a classic pharmacy and carries tons of diverse products. I am always impressed with the new things I find to try during each visit!
Irene D.
Sacramento, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Pharmacy Chain is how it was probably started but you can find a little of everything here from makeup,cosmetics,Liqour (In Calif) cleaning supplies, a new patio set..its like a mini Target/Walmart that saves time when you don't want to be in the big stores crowds & only need a few things
Ariana C.
Kissimmee, FL
The only thing I enjoyed about cvs was their new makeup advertisement area. Besides that, I did not have a great experience. Everything was picked through and unorganized. The deals weren't even that great because all the money saved was just money you got back to use at CVS. I prefer Walgreens.
Samantha M.
Sarasota, FL
Must use the cvs rewards(points) they add up! I do almost 90% of body care shopping with cvs because all the discounts & coupons I receive from using the points and receiving coupons ! I haven't had a bad experience at cvs in my entire life !
Petra H.
Fairport, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS because they have great deals. I save tons when I use coupons stacked with ECB deals. Also love the coupon kiosk in the store and surprise ECBs. I find that even the smaller CVS stores have a good selection, and they tend not to run out of stuff as fast as Walgreens or Rite Aid.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.