BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Elizabeth T.
Louisville, KY
I think that for daily items off sale CVS is a bit overpriced. However, if you find things on sale , with coupons, and the rewards program it turns out to be great. I buy the majority of my toiletries here because of that combination. I have found that some cashiers do not like their own coupon program because it attracts more extreme couponers.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS. They are about the only place EVER to always have all of my prescription medications. They also always have good coupons, and often would scan a CVS deals card for me when I didn't have one, to ensure I got the deals. Some prices for things are a little overpriced, but they usually have great deals.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
I love CVS! They have every thing I could need in a drug store! Plus they always have deals and things going on! Like if you spend 5 dollars they might give you 2 dollars in CVS bucks which can be used on your next purchase! Or sometimes they will have mark downs on things that are not selling as great!
Victoria G.
West warwick, RI
Especially their photo area online & In store! I can print all of the pictures I want and even make photo gifts that are ready with-in 1 hour. It's also super convenient because I can pick up my prescriptions, shop for basic necessities, and scan my card at the kiosk for the latest deals and coupons!
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I'm at school, CVS is pretty much the go-to for everything. The ability to add coupons to your card finally is a great addition and eases up the crazy amount of printed coupons on the receipts that you can get. If you really coupon and use your extra care dollars and coupons you can get some really great deals.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I go because they are conveniently located and sometimes you can find good deals but they are just too expensive like it's ridiculous, but they send good coupons often so I find myself going there all the time. They do have a wide selection of items and you can find from cosmetics, to groceries to last minute gifts. Their rewards program is also very good.
Kathy Y.
Roseville, CA
While I was attending UCSC there wasn't many shops or stores around, but there were 2 CVS. So of course it's where I'd go to get all my necessary needs. There prices are affordable & they always have deals. Being a CVS member also rewards you with extra point or cash to use on future purchases as well.
Mary Alice E.
Newport News, VA
I really do try to only go to CVS for all my drugstore needs. Every time I buy anything in the beauty isle I end up getting amazing coupons to use later. They have great prices and they also have a good cheap food isle to choose things from. I believe its 10 things for $10. Pretty amazing if you ask me.
Katrina D.
Oldsmar, FL
Out of the drug stores in my area, CVS is my favorite. The employees are mostly pleasant, the stores are usually very clean and organized, and the sales/coupons can be awesome when you hit them right. Plus many are 25 hours, which is a big deal when you end up with a sick kid on your hands at 3 am.
Tonya A.
Williamsburg, VA
I used to put all my prescriptions in at Wal-Mart, but their service, or lack there of turned my experiences sour EVERYTIME I filled a script. So I decided to go with the new CVS in our area. They are friendly, amazing, and fast. One young lady named Joy always, and I mean ALWAYS, goes ABOVE and BEYOND to make my experiences with CVS a happy one. I love the store itself as well, it is always clean, shelves are ALWAYS stocked with sale items and the coupons I get to use are awesome!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.