BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Christin L.
Siesta Key, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Maybe it's all the baby boomers but it seems there is a drugstore at every intersection these days! Many CVS locations offer minute clinic which is great if you find yourself ill and unable to get to your regular doctor. They also offer saving dollars for using a CVS loyalty card and good sales on products
Brigitte S.
Astoria, NY
CVS is my go to 'drugstore', I love everything about them. The employees at my local CVS are beyond nice and perfect. They're super affordable with the amount of coupons and extrabucks you receive. Also, the sales that they do make them even better. I will forever and always be a loyal customer at CVS.
Amy G.
Ridgewood, NY
I love shopping here mainly because their rewards program is phenomenal. You get coupons nearly instantly, and the ExtraBucks are awesome, as are the Beauty Club ExtraBucks. My only complaint is that there are simply not enough people working there. There are five registers....but never more than two cashiers. If you need help finding something, good luck.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I love going to this pharmacy. I remember my grandma (when she was alive) used to always want to shop the deals at this pharmacy. Now, I'm not even old yet and I am turning into her everyday, and I love it! You learn from the best. CVS is great because they print off their own coupons and have great sales.
Elizabeth T.
Louisville, KY
I think that for daily items off sale CVS is a bit overpriced. However, if you find things on sale , with coupons, and the rewards program it turns out to be great. I buy the majority of my toiletries here because of that combination. I have found that some cashiers do not like their own coupon program because it attracts more extreme couponers.
Sarah W.
Merced, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I only go when I can't find a Rite Aid. I feel like CVS doesn't have very good sales, and their normal prices are higher. I tried using their pharmacy for a while, but after two wrong refills, I went back to Rite Aid. I do like that they carry so many beauty brands, so I do occasionally go in for those.
Moneisha T.
Inkster, MI
I love CVS! They have every thing I could need in a drug store! Plus they always have deals and things going on! Like if you spend 5 dollars they might give you 2 dollars in CVS bucks which can be used on your next purchase! Or sometimes they will have mark downs on things that are not selling as great!
Symone G.
TUCSON, AZ
I do love going to CVS but it is slightly more expensive than a place like Walmart. They do have a great rewards program that frequently emails coupons for 20-40% of different items and even your entire purchase, which is really good. I tend to shop there more when I have a 25% off my entire order coupon. Also is always clean and the staff are very friendly!
Emily S.
Brooklyn, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
When I'm at school, CVS is pretty much the go-to for everything. The ability to add coupons to your card finally is a great addition and eases up the crazy amount of printed coupons on the receipts that you can get. If you really coupon and use your extra care dollars and coupons you can get some really great deals.
Lina A.
Elizabeth , NJ
I go because they are conveniently located and sometimes you can find good deals but they are just too expensive like it's ridiculous, but they send good coupons often so I find myself going there all the time. They do have a wide selection of items and you can find from cosmetics, to groceries to last minute gifts. Their rewards program is also very good.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.