BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Kristin C.
Beverly, MA
1,015 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
A little too pricey for my liking. I'm surprised they haven't gotten cheaper with all the other stores that carry the same products for much less. I do like that i have a 24hr store near me though, it pays to be convenient.
Monika G.
Middle Vlg, NY
I like CVS. It is one of the cheaper drugstores in NYC plus they are usually really well stocked. Why 4 stars then? There are not as conveniently located as let's say Duane Reade, which is pretty much on every corner.
Allison W.
I spend far too much money at this store but they always have great sales and deals. I always walk out with more than I went in for but I never regret it. The other great thing is filling scripts there because you can pick them up at any cvs because your insurance info is in the database for all cvs stores, not just the original one you have your card to. For me that's a plus!
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
I used to buy candy there a lot and skin care products. But with time I found that Wallmart has a better selection for the better price or I went to more expensive brands. I stopped eating as much candy also. But I used to live by CVS and it was a go-to store.
Jess R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get great coupons in my email from CVS. I also LOVE the CVS Android app for my phone which keeps me up to date on prescription refills, ExtraCare rewards, great sales, etc. Being able to use CVS store coupons and manufacturer's coupons at the same time, I'm able to save the most money and get great deals at CVS.
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always scan my CVS Rewards card for the free coupons whenever I walk in the store. They almost always offer a coupon for something I am in need of and they ALWAYS have things on sale, which is always awesome. I prefer CVS over Walgreens, simply because I feel that they are cleaner and have a larger variety of products.
Alicia W.
Fuquay Varina, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love CVS. They are about the only place EVER to always have all of my prescription medications. They also always have good coupons, and often would scan a CVS deals card for me when I didn't have one, to ensure I got the deals. Some prices for things are a little overpriced, but they usually have great deals.
Jacki N.
Garland, TX
At first I was apprehensive about going to this store because I felt that their products were over priced. When I had my daughter I found myself there more and more picking up late night emergency medicines/diapers etc. I got a CVS card, and to my surprise after shopping there for a short time, I am getting great coupons on my every day needs. The card issues coupons based on what you buy. I love it! I shop there more often now bc I can't beat the deals I get from using my CVS card.
Victoria G.
West warwick, RI
Especially their photo area online & In store! I can print all of the pictures I want and even make photo gifts that are ready with-in 1 hour. It's also super convenient because I can pick up my prescriptions, shop for basic necessities, and scan my card at the kiosk for the latest deals and coupons!
Jenny C.
Brooklyn, NY
The best thing to do is sign up for a CVS card. When you sign up you earn extra bucks rewards, with those you can get free items. My husband usually uses them once he sees them on the receipt (he goes coupon crazy). They also send you emails with 20% - 30% coupons. I think that's the coolest parts of CVS!
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.