BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Monica B.
I love CVS! I am in CVS like 5 days a week. I buy everything here; milk, makeup, hair care, bath & body, snacks, the list goes on. They have great promotions and their loyalty card is the best from all the drugstores. I can also put prescriptions in at my local CVS and pick them up anywhere in the country!
Allison W.
I spend far too much money at this store but they always have great sales and deals. I always walk out with more than I went in for but I never regret it. The other great thing is filling scripts there because you can pick them up at any cvs because your insurance info is in the database for all cvs stores, not just the original one you have your card to. For me that's a plus!
Kimb P.
Cartersville, GA
Almost very cvs brand product I have ever purchased has had high quality, a great price and has met all of y expectations. The cvs brand has great kids/baby products. I especially love their wipes and baby medications, which are sometimes even better than brand names and always at least 20% less expensive.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going to my neighborhood CVS. I get a lot of my prescriptions there. Love love love the drive thru. I love their makeup section as well. I am a makeup junkie and love to look at the new products that come in. I unfortunately don't use the CVS coupons that I get but I definitely should because I get a lot.
Georgia P.
Las Vegas, NV
Okay I am normally not a big fan of many drug store products because sometimes they do not work as well as others, but this is one I just continue to go back to, I love cvs. Developing film is something I do often there and it is nothing less then protection. I've noticed nothing but great things. People are nice and friendly. Then everything else is just great.
Tatyana S.
Charlotte, NC
I used to buy candy there a lot and skin care products. But with time I found that Wallmart has a better selection for the better price or I went to more expensive brands. I stopped eating as much candy also. But I used to live by CVS and it was a go-to store.
Lisa S.
Willoughby, OH
The Pharmacists at my CVS are always very pleasant and super helpful. I get a monthly prescription refill with no issues whatsoever. It is always automatically filled, and I'm called with a reminder that my prescription is ready. The drive-thru also makes it super easy to pickup and is a huge time saver!
Jess R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get great coupons in my email from CVS. I also LOVE the CVS Android app for my phone which keeps me up to date on prescription refills, ExtraCare rewards, great sales, etc. Being able to use CVS store coupons and manufacturer's coupons at the same time, I'm able to save the most money and get great deals at CVS.
Beatriz R.
Their ExtraBucks you get with the purchases you make are wonderful! You can score a lot of stuff at very low prices, and even for free. Beauty hauls using the EB are the very best. CVS is both a complete pharmacy and a convenience store. Also, the customer service at my closest CVS is great, they're always nice, polite and always with a high willingness to help you.
Tori F.
A good place to shop depending on what you need. They have a great selection of cheap makeup and the medicine is all inexpensive, but the food is more pricey here than other places unless you factor in convenience.

The pharmacists are also very friendly and mine are almost always done within 12 hours. I'm sure that depends on the location you go to, however.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.