BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Stefanie R.
Sterling Hts, MI
Average Pharmacy with the usual pharmacy finds including beauty sections & sometimes alcohol. Some are open 24 hours which can be helpful. The coupon print outs at the end of the receipts are nice (in conjunction with your CVS loyalty card).. but I never get around to using them sadly. The prices are a bit high for me, though. Good for a quick stop & emergencies.
Tori F.
A good place to shop depending on what you need. They have a great selection of cheap makeup and the medicine is all inexpensive, but the food is more pricey here than other places unless you factor in convenience.

The pharmacists are also very friendly and mine are almost always done within 12 hours. I'm sure that depends on the location you go to, however.
Monica B.
I love CVS! I am in CVS like 5 days a week. I buy everything here; milk, makeup, hair care, bath & body, snacks, the list goes on. They have great promotions and their loyalty card is the best from all the drugstores. I can also put prescriptions in at my local CVS and pick them up anywhere in the country!
Amber H.
Saint Louis, MO
I love CVS pharmacy for their ExtraBucks program.CVS is main place I shop for my drugstore makeup due to the fact I more often than not save at least a couple dollars every time. They are also good at stacking coupons,they often take expired coupons,and all around save me the most money on makeup and skincare.
Jess R.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I get great coupons in my email from CVS. I also LOVE the CVS Android app for my phone which keeps me up to date on prescription refills, ExtraCare rewards, great sales, etc. Being able to use CVS store coupons and manufacturer's coupons at the same time, I'm able to save the most money and get great deals at CVS.
Rabiya J.
Charlotte, NC
I realized this week how much I go to CVS. I go at least once a week! Not only do you get awesome coupons and extrabucks but they usually have great items and sale. They are right near my college too so I always make a stop. Plus they are 24 hours so I can stop by late at night to grab some snacks for studying.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going to my neighborhood CVS. I get a lot of my prescriptions there. Love love love the drive thru. I love their makeup section as well. I am a makeup junkie and love to look at the new products that come in. I unfortunately don't use the CVS coupons that I get but I definitely should because I get a lot.
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always scan my CVS Rewards card for the free coupons whenever I walk in the store. They almost always offer a coupon for something I am in need of and they ALWAYS have things on sale, which is always awesome. I prefer CVS over Walgreens, simply because I feel that they are cleaner and have a larger variety of products.
Christina W.
Roseville, MI
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is my go to drugstore. I love their new coupon kiosks. All of the CVS's in my area are remodeling their cosmetic sections and I couldn't be more excited! Their do it yourself photo printing machines are super easy too!
Abby Y.
Milwaukee, WI
What doesn't CVS have? If you're anything like me, you could spend hours here looking at makeup, nail polish, and hair stuff. Oh and pick up a snack and my Rx while I'm at it. They also have excellent deals for card members, and have started carrying some high-end shampoos and hair serums, and face cleansers.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.