BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Latonya T.
Minute clinic has been useful. I paid the doctors office copayment for my daughter to be seen vs an ER copay for minor illness.
I know a couple with 24hr pharmacy. This has been very helpful after late night ER visits and having to work in the morning.
I really like the rewards card scanner for "extra" savings. I saved so much in one visit my first time using it.
Jennifer R.
Jamestown, NC
I'm in CVS all the time. I use the pharmacy for prescriptions and I print my coupons from the machine every time I'm there and I can usually find awesome deals by stacking them with mfr's coupons and the sale items. I never have a problem with that either. Overall, I really love this store and I would not switch.
Caroline C.
I LOVE CVS. I am probably there more than twice a week. I love all the little things you find there. I go in there looking for band aids and walk out with new face washes and nail polishes. It has everyhting you can need. Especially in NYC when you want a one stop shop, this store basically has it. I also love the coupons because they are related to what I am buying.
Dominique K.
San Francisco, CA
There is a CVS right around the corner from my office and on the way to my boyfriend's house so i often find myself stopping in throughout the day. I love that I can get a bite to eat, to drink, grab household essentials or just get some new makeup on a whim. Prices are reasonable and I love the ExtraCare bucks!
Stephanie R.
Huntington Pk, CA
CVS is a great drugstore and well stocked. The lines are never obscenely long, they have great products, great rewards for members, and great deals. I always buy my beauty products from CVS and I like that I can return makeup if I'm not satisfied (I only do this when I get the wrong color foundation). They always have great sales like "Buy one get one 50% off" and when their stuff goes on clearance its practically a steal.

TLDR: Cheap, Great Sales, Returns if unsatisfied with makeup, no long lines
Tamika G.
Valdese, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS is a little on the higher end for most items that can be purchased at the grocery store, however, if you are a couponer, then this is the place. A LOT of items can be purchased for free with the right matchups at CVS and the extra care bucks are GREAT. Also CVS will take up to one expired ECB per transaction.
Sara A.
I'm a huge cvs custome, they have great offers,great customer service & make an effort to really help the customer. I'm a mom of 4 do were ever I can save I'll take it. Cvs is a to go store for me, I coupon and they never give me a hard time about anything, so A+ cvs awesome customer service & highly recommended.
Molly S.
Chesapeake, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I always scan my CVS Rewards card for the free coupons whenever I walk in the store. They almost always offer a coupon for something I am in need of and they ALWAYS have things on sale, which is always awesome. I prefer CVS over Walgreens, simply because I feel that they are cleaner and have a larger variety of products.
Stephanie T.
Danville, VA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I love going to my neighborhood CVS. I get a lot of my prescriptions there. Love love love the drive thru. I love their makeup section as well. I am a makeup junkie and love to look at the new products that come in. I unfortunately don't use the CVS coupons that I get but I definitely should because I get a lot.
Sichelle W.
Mendocino , CA
I really enjoy CVS's reward program. I've saved a lot of money using my Extra Care Bucks. They run fairly decent sales, and in combo with ECB's, you can really cut your bill down by a lot. I just wish they had a greater selection of products. I'm sure other CVS stores have more space and therefore more product selection, but here at mine, we're pretty limited.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.