BY CVS #1 in Health Stores

Ashley J.
Alpharetta
If I really need to go to the pharmacy, CVS is my preferred option. It's always clean and got everything you need. Plus, there are always "great deals" on makeup and other toiletries. I put "great deals" in quotes, because everything at CVS is actually marked up pretty high and I used to spend way too much money at CVS every month. I now only use it if I need something on the road.
Michelle B.
Rome, GA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
When needing to run in to a drug store for convenience I usually stop by our local CVS. There really isn’t any reason we use them other than convenience, the customer service is really not that great.
Alexandra U.
This is my favorite pharmacy and I don’t think I’d ever want to change pharmacies! Everyone is always so nice and very very helpful in anyway they can. I always get the best coupons. I recommend shopping here!
Tania T.
Greenville, NC
Their pharmacy’s is okay it all just depends on the workers. I’ve had pleanty of good and bad experience. Their over the counter meds I do feel are overpriced and would not recommend them to others.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
I love my local CVS. They usually have good deals to begin with. I like that they send coupons in the mail, through email, and they print them on your receipt. There are so many ways to save at CVS.
Johann Q.
Do I really need to write a review? CVS is not the best and options are limited so I go wherever is close to me and dislike the experience. That might be why so many people do like I do and use Amazon Prime
Marlina T.
It’s a great place to go and your medications and other great things there. I usually purchased medications and some snacks. It’s a very big space to shop around and I would recommended to anyone.
Keegan R.
Mobile, AL
CVS Pharmacy has great timing on filling prescriptions. It was very easy to have any prescriptions necessary transferred to their pharmacy. They also send text message reminders letting me know when I have a prescription that is ready to be picked up.
Fischer B.
Waynesville, OH
Great staff and great prices they carry everything and anything you need health wise and also have a small assortment of groceries where your desperate. It’s definitely worth being a member of their rewards club, save a lot of 💲💲
Emilia W.
Milford, CT
If you are part of the rewards program, CVS really pays off. They are not just a pharmacy, they truly have a little bit of everything and I’m always impressed with the makeup selection they offer in addition to everything else.
Sarah S.
Houston, Tx
Preference - CVS or Walgreens?
Erika S.
Chula Vista, CA
Do you use coupons at CVS?
Ali P.
Saint Michael, MN
Jasmin P.
San Antonio, TX
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
PICK ONE - CVS OR WALGREENS?????
Himashi A.