Jennifer D.
Rockford , IL

Who out there has checked with their CVS about taking expired coupons because I just found out that the CVS near my house takes them! Jackpot! Check with your local CVS and see if they take expire coupons! Save your money :)

Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
2 years, 1 month ago
I think this can be hit or miss depending on the store. I have several CVS stores in my area and only one of the five that I frequent, will honor expired coupons. I guess you have to get lucky! Also, I think some will take CVS coupons past the expiration date but I haven't had any luck with manufacturer coupons. I guess it varies. Lucky you!!! ;)
Gina d.
Gina d.
Branford, CT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Thanks! This is a fantastic tip!
Sadia I.
Sadia I.
Bartlesville, OK
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Omg, def trying this! thats awesome :D
Serena C.
Serena C.
Aiken, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I wish . All my CVS's abide by the expiration date. They have become strict.
Juliana T.
Juliana T.
2 years, 5 months ago
Wow, I didn't know they accept expired coupons. I am definetely going to ask to see if my store is as kind as yours. Thanks!
Alexis N.
Alexis N.
2 years, 9 months ago
Yes I've know about that for a while and its so helpful because i always forget lol
ashley k.
ashley k.
2 years, 10 months ago
That would be great. I will need to check it out.
Gabrielle B.
Gabrielle B.
2 years, 10 months ago
They are so awesome about using coupons!
Annette D.
Annette D.
Edgewood , MD
2 years, 11 months ago
I never thought to ask, but I will now!
Awilda M.
Awilda M.
bear, DE
2 years, 11 months ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I have asked, but the cashier at mine said no.