What is the best drugstore mascara? CVS Pharmacy Walmart Target
Woonsocket, RI - il y a un an

3 answers

I usually go with CVS, but only because our Target and other CVS don’t have a huge selection, if it’s a good CVS it’s awesome. The extra bucks add up!
il y a un an
Hello there! I recommend any mascara by the brand Maybelline! I truly haven't found anothr drugstore product that isn't funny, doesn't smudge like crazy and doesn't irritate my eyes. Everytime I try to use other drugstore mascaras, I always go back to Maybelline due to its much more stable and good formula! Maybelline Volum' Express The Colossal Mascara - 232 Glam Brown - 0.1oz Is the one I use from them. It's been posting for months now and really worth getting if you're looking for a good alternative that's not as expensive! (Got it from Walmart, but I've definitely seen their brands at Walgreens, CVS, Target, they are practically all over the place) Have a good one (:
il y a un an
Honestly when it comes to mascara I usually buy at target because it’s what’s closest to me. CVS has basically the same stuff and I just don’t have a Walmart near me! Personally though I find that the glossier one is amazing and you can find that on their site!