Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Williamsburg, IA

Is there anything, that CVS does not sell, that you wish they would?
Danielle F.
Danielle F.
Aug. 30, 2013, 10:58 p.m.
They have a small selection of diapers so I wish they had more but I understand there is only so much space to store them.
Cynthia J.
Cynthia J.
Aug. 24, 2013, 8:46 p.m.
More brands of Makeup
Beatriz R.
Beatriz R.
Aug. 23, 2013, 1:23 p.m.
More variety of beauty products at walmart prices; like wet n wild.
Nancy H.
Nancy H.
Aug. 21, 2013, 3:54 a.m.
Well, weird answer... I miss Chicago CVS stores. A lot of the CVS stores there used to be Osco pharmacies up until about ten years ago, when CVS bought them. Osco stores were like mini-grocery stores, with a produce section and everything, and HUGE, compared to the stores that CVS usually builds. So, the CVS locations that used to be Osco stores have lots of space to fill and they tend to be better stocked than what I see now in Texas. I think, too, there is a difference between the way city people use drugstores compared to the suburbs/country. Drugstores are where you buy almost everything in the city - I miss having a huge CVS within walking distance of home! :(
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Aug. 19, 2013, 6:55 p.m.
I agree that they need to sell ELF products!
Caroline W.
Caroline W.
Aug. 18, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
Yes To can be bought at Target or Walgreens ;-)
Katrina D.
Katrina D.
Aug. 11, 2013, 7:54 p.m.
I wish they sold E.L.F. cosmetics, the only place I can find them is a small selection at target, but CVS is usually my go to store for that type of product because of their return policy.
Annette B.
Annette B.
Aug. 8, 2013, 1:57 p.m.
They used to sell the Yes To product line and now I can't find them in any CVS. I am not happy that I cannot get it at CVS anymore because I only know about it because of CVS.
Raquel G.
Raquel G.
Aug. 7, 2013, 4:22 p.m.
I WISH THEY SOLD MORE MAKEUP VARIETY FROM WET N WILD AND RIMMEL LONDON OR AT LEAST HAD STOCKED TO THE MAX SUPPLY BECAUSE THEY ALWAYS RUN OUT AND ALSO WITH MILANI AS WELL

Join Now