Tiffini B.
Crawfordsvlle, IN

I definitely prefer CVS over Walgreens. Simply because I understand CVS extrabucks better than Walgreens Register Rewards. Not to mention I notice I save a lot more at CVS than I do at Walgreens most the time.

Melodie S.
Melodie S.
3 years, 8 months ago
I shop at both CVS and Walgreens - if an item is on sale at one of those stores, I'll do my other shopping at that store.
Jaclyn D.
Jaclyn D.
Creston, NC
3 years, 10 months ago
Agree. Love CVS, super great coupons with great deals.
Grace F.
Grace F.
Anaheim, CA
3 years, 11 months ago
I totally agree. you save more with CVS then Walgreens...
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree i can get a lot for cheaper or free at cvs with coupons
Lindsay T.
Lindsay T.
Mesa, AZ
Agreed! I love CVS!
Kayla R.
Kayla R.
Columbus, OH
3 years, 11 months ago
I agree that the Walgreens rewards are confusing.
Sharon R.
Sharon R.
WInthrop, MA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
You get such better deals at CVS if you coupon!