Gina d.
Branford, CT
How do you doing the beauty rewards program? I already have an extra care card.
Angela P.
Angela P.
Norwood, MA
10 months, 3 weeks ago
A certain percentage of your spendings on beauty products accumulates until you get a $5 reward. You get a total on the bottom of your receipt.
Kylie Q.
Kylie Q.
Providence, RI
11 months ago
I've never heard of it. Going look now!
Laura S.
Laura S.
Alexandria, VA
1 year, 1 month ago
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I love it- I just signed up and every so often have a bonus $5 ECB waiting for me. I consider it just a bonus and love when I get that little surprise. I tend to get 1-2 a month. Oops.
Theresa H.
Theresa H.
Rockville, MD
1 year, 6 months ago
I signed up for the Beauty Rewards program online. I went to their website and logged into my CVS account. From there, you can locate the Beauty Rewards tab and enroll. Now I earn an extra $5 back at LEAST once every month! Super easy and a great way to save even more!
Vanna R.
Vanna R.
1 year, 8 months ago
Your ExtraBucks Rewards will print on your receipt or at the ExtraCare Coupon Center two days following qualifying purchase(s). Or, if you prefer, sign in to your CVS.com account to print or send your rewards to your card. Qualifying Beauty purchases include items from the following categories: Cosmetics, Fragrances, Hair Accessories, Hair Appliances, Hair Care, Hair Color, Healthy Skin Care and Skin Care. Excludes items from Trial & Travel, gift cards and prescriptions.