Gabriela R.
Gabriela R.

Hi,.ladies is CVS the same as WALLGREENS!!!!
Alicia L.
Alicia L.
Feb. 24, 2013, 1:08 p.m.
Not even remotely. Walgreens is, IME, larger, with a MUCH wider variety of items. In my local ranking of chain drug stores, I'd say CVS is at the bottom, then Rite Aid, with Walgreens on top. This is just for shopping purposes, not prescription service; I've only ever gotten a flu shot at Walgreens, but it seemed nicer there too.
Inyoung L.
Inyoung L.
Feb. 23, 2013, 1:16 p.m.
CVS and Walgreens are definitely not the same. I find that CVS has more deals going on every single week, while Walgreens does have deals but not as good of deals or as often. I definitely recommend CVS if you have one close to you rather than Walgreens. There will be sometimes during the year that I will go to Walgreens, but very rarely!
Olivia D.
Olivia D.
Feb. 13, 2013, 12:26 p.m.
They are very similar, both being drug/convenience stores. Their prices may differ and one could carry different brands than the other.
Jasmine H.
Jasmine H.
Feb. 4, 2013, 5:29 p.m.
CVS and Walgreens are both drug stores and carry some of the same things but I wouldn't say they are exactly the same. Prices are a lot different at each store and they both carry things the other doesn't.

Join Now