Erika S.
Erika S.
Chula Vista , Ca

Do you use coupons at CVS?
Tammy F.
Tammy F.
Dec. 4, 2016, 11:19 p.m.
Yes you can
Sarah R.
Sarah R.
Aug. 13, 2013, 3:24 p.m.
I used to. Now using coupons is just too dang complicated!
Cher G.
Cher G.
Aug. 1, 2013, 11:37 a.m.
It's funny because just as I was about to answer this question, I got an email giving me 30% off my next purchase at CVS! So the answer is, oh yes, all the time! Manufacturers coupons and CVS extrabucks and CVS coupons make for some very awesome savings!
J P.
J P.
July 30, 2013, 3:34 a.m.
Always. CVS has a great coupon policy and great deals every week.
Jennifer F.
Jennifer F.
July 27, 2013, 10:44 p.m.
I spend close to nothing at CVS by using buy paying attention to their sales, coupons, and using their app. I went yesterday and got $95 worth of product for 30 dollars. I will not need to shop for Shampoo, Conditioner, Lotion, Mascara, etc for a while.
Dorinda C.
Dorinda C.
July 27, 2013, 1:48 a.m.
Done properly you can get things for almost nothing and if not free !!! Just psy with you extra bucks lol
Yosary M.
Yosary M.
July 26, 2013, 11:04 p.m.
Yes and I haved saved a lot of money
Cathy S.
Cathy S.
July 26, 2013, 10:31 a.m.
YES! With coupons and ECB I have literally gotten "paid" to take items out of the store!
Janey W.
Janey W.
July 20, 2013, 3:39 p.m.
Yes! I love the extra bucks plus the news paper coupons!
Wynn W.
Wynn W.
July 17, 2013, 5:45 p.m.
Yes! Couponing is the BEST at CVS!!!
Gina I.
Gina I.
July 17, 2013, 12:50 p.m.
Always! Many CVS stores now have a coupon machine where you can scan your card and your coupons print out right there in the store. It's great because I always forget to bring my coupons with me from my previous CVS trip.
Karen V.
Karen V.
July 6, 2013, 9:53 a.m.
Sometimes
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
June 25, 2013, 11:51 p.m.
YES! CVS will basically pay you if you know how to use your coupons stacked with their coupons right! Ive gotten many products for FREE from CVS. I was able to get FREE SECRET CLINICAL STRENGTH Deodorants from CVS which typically sell for $8.99 and I was able to buy 30 of them for under the price of one, and those were taxes :) Don't shop without coupons, keep your hard earned money!
Elyse O.
Elyse O.
June 25, 2013, 10:30 a.m.
Yes! CVS in my city seems to be the most familiar with coupons and their coupon policy, compared to other drug stores.
Kim J.
Yes I do
kayla h.
kayla h.
May 31, 2013, 9:12 p.m.
I don't go in without one! I recommend subscribing to the daily newspaper so you can get all the adds and coupons that come with it. CVS always has a booklet letting you know about the deals they have going on. Match that with a coupon and your good! They also have coupons in store down the aisles
Breanna O.
Breanna O.
May 31, 2013, 3:56 p.m.
Yes all the time!
Sarah C.
Sarah C.
May 30, 2013, 4:20 p.m.
Absolutely! They are great for free dish soap and body wash!
Dejouvon C.
Dejouvon C.
May 30, 2013, 2:55 p.m.
Yes I have a rewards card... give me tons of coupons!
Naomi G.
Naomi G.
May 23, 2013, 3:51 p.m.
YES all the time. I love getting my CVS coupons
Susan S.
Susan S.
May 22, 2013, 8:05 p.m.
I never go there without my coupons!
Melissa K.
Melissa K.
May 21, 2013, 5:33 p.m.
Yes, always!
Amy K.
Amy K.
May 18, 2013, 3:21 p.m.
Yes! They are a place that doesn't give you attitude for using coupons, plus you get some when you use your card!
Kathleen M.
Kathleen M.
May 14, 2013, 8:04 a.m.
Yes, they usually give you specific coupons to your shopping needs when you check out.
Janice B.
Janice B.
May 12, 2013, 12:50 a.m.
Yes, anything to save money
Angie G.
Angie G.
May 10, 2013, 8:42 p.m.
Definitely, or you will pay way more than any other store, plus if the item produces ecb's, way to go :0
Renee H.
Renee H.
May 5, 2013, 8:47 p.m.
YES! All the time. I save a lot of money using coupons at CVS.
Ali H.
Ali H.
May 2, 2013, noon
Heck yea! I've saved SO much on transactions using coupons. You can stack them which is awesome.
Ashley M.
Ashley M.
April 27, 2013, 6:40 p.m.
ALWAYS! The only place I ever use most of my coupons!
Juliette N.
Juliette N.
April 27, 2013, 3:47 p.m.
I almost always use coupons when shopping at CVS. Not only can you scan your ExtraCare card upon arriving at the store to see what deals you have been given.. but you will notice that you get a ton of emails as well. When clicking on the coupon in these emails there is an option to "add to ExtraCare card", which means that you don't have to carry or hand any coupons to the cashier. You simply scan your ExtraCare card and the computer takes care of it!
Araceli I.
Araceli I.
April 20, 2013, 3:30 a.m.
90% of my CVS trips include coupons
Katie E.
Katie E.
April 18, 2013, 10:16 a.m.
Yes! I am a couponer and use coupons everywhere. You can get some amazing deals with coupons at CVS!
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
April 13, 2013, 1:55 p.m.
Yes! CVS has great coupons. You can transfer them to your card so that when u shop they are already on your card!! Very convenient.
Amanda N.
Amanda N.
April 11, 2013, 6:08 p.m.
Most definitely! CVS is the most coupon friendly of the national chain drug stores (IMO).
Amanda M.
Amanda M.
April 8, 2013, 8:35 p.m.
The coupons are great so yes I use the coupons you get money back as well so why not right?
Isabella C.
Isabella C.
April 6, 2013, 4:18 p.m.
Yes! I love getting deals in the paper :>
Elizabeth K.
Elizabeth K.
April 5, 2013, 9:49 p.m.
I always use coupons at CVS and I combine them with sales
Eliza F.
Eliza F.
April 3, 2013, 11:48 a.m.
Yes, and I add the email discounts to my card as well.
Sharon L.
Sharon L.
March 25, 2013, 7:24 p.m.
Not really, I usually just use my CVS card.
Rhonda G.
Rhonda G.
March 25, 2013, 9:04 a.m.
Yes, all the time! In fact, I usually don't shop there without coupons. What I like is that you can "stack" the coupons with a CVS store coupon which makes for a great deal. I usually check out online sites that match up deals and then get my coupons together to get those ECB!
Elizabeth S.
Elizabeth S.
March 24, 2013, 9:12 a.m.
I always use coupons at CVS. If you have an extra care card and use it frequently, then you will get in store coupons!
Rose M.
Rose M.
March 21, 2013, 12:43 p.m.
I shop online with them. Don't have a store close. Wish they would do online coupons.
Influenster M.
March 20, 2013, 3:30 p.m.
Always! I scan my card to get store coupons and you can "stack" them with printable or paper coupons you get on Sundays. You can get awesome deals this way!
Stephanie L.
Stephanie L.
March 20, 2013, 12:19 p.m.
Absolutely. I check the coupon machine with my CVS card as soon as I walk in.
Jennifer R.
Jennifer R.
March 20, 2013, 8:41 a.m.
Always!! I love coupons and you get cvs store coupons a lot too so you can stack and I love it.
Jacqueline O.
Jacqueline O.
March 18, 2013, 10:12 p.m.
Yes i do because they always have different coupons of 5 of 20 so i think its worth it because at the end its always inder twenty and you get five bucks free. Don't be emebarrassed to use coupons. Thats why their there and everyone uses them
Nesha J.
Nesha J.
March 15, 2013, 6:01 a.m.
Never go to CVS with coupons
Lacey F.
Lacey F.
March 13, 2013, 12:34 p.m.
Yes! I use coupons for everything that I buy. CVS is coupon friendly and even give CVS store coupons when you scan your care card at their coupon station in the store!
Morgan J.
Morgan J.
March 12, 2013, 11:30 a.m.
Yes, I especially like to use my manufacturer's coupons on things that are already on sale because then I know I am saving a lot more money.
Taylor N.
Taylor N.
March 11, 2013, 1:12 p.m.
I use the coupons I get by using my CVS card. Usually they give you coupons for things that you buy the most. I get a lot of makeup there so I usually get a lot of coupons for makeup on my receipt.
March 7, 2013, 6:34 p.m.
I love using coupons. I feel I get more for my money.
Kelly W.
Kelly W.
March 7, 2013, 2:42 p.m.
Every single time I'm in there I use coupons! I love walking out for $30+ worth of products for less than $1!
Cardina R.
Cardina R.
March 6, 2013, 12:13 p.m.
I use coupons all the time from the Sunday paper, and their own. I also buy a lot of CVS bran items so I save lots of money
Samantha S.
Samantha S.
March 5, 2013, 8:50 a.m.
Yes! There are several websites that will spend their time going over each weekly circular and the corresponding coupons that are available to give you the best deals!
Helene H.
Helene H.
Feb. 28, 2013, 5:10 p.m.
Yes, I'm the coupon queen !!!!!!
Denise R.
Denise R.
Feb. 28, 2013, 5:08 p.m.
I work to match up buck awards, with CVS coupons and manufacture coupons to get the best deals.
Lucy K.
Lucy K.
Feb. 24, 2013, 6:44 p.m.
Yes, when I get coupons from th kiosk and it pertains to something I need or want, the I would use it.
Samantha H.
Samantha H.
Feb. 23, 2013, 8:09 p.m.
I have a cvs card with automatically helps save money buy they also have kiosks in the store hat you can print coupons from. You can do extreme couponing if you are dedicated enough
Liz M.
Liz M.
Feb. 23, 2013, 12:50 p.m.
Yes, very frequently. They email me my coupons and I have a card with them.
Lindsay S.
Lindsay S.
Feb. 22, 2013, 5:35 p.m.
Yes, they send them to me via e-mail and snail mail all the time!
yennefer c.
yennefer c.
Feb. 22, 2013, 10:49 a.m.
Yeas! I love using coupons that way I could pay less
Victoria L.
Victoria L.
Feb. 22, 2013, 8:27 a.m.
Yes. They have their own coupons but also accept manufacturer ones. Pro Tip: Doubling up on a CVS coupon and a manufacturer coupon can get you a nearly free or free item. And don't forget they constantly send out emails if you have a CVS card for 20% off or like $5 off $20 or something. Those always help too.
Miranda H.
Miranda H.
Feb. 11, 2013, 6:15 p.m.
I always use coupons and look specifically for things that are on sale that I have a coupon for.
Elizabeth B.
Elizabeth B.
Jan. 29, 2013, 3:14 p.m.
If I have an ExtraBucks one, ABSOLUTELY!
Nika G.
Nika G.
Jan. 27, 2013, 12:43 p.m.
I definitely use the coupons. Especially the ones on the receipt.
Robin W.
Robin W.
Jan. 20, 2013, 8:36 p.m.
Absolutely! I have never, EVER left CVS without using coupons and / or EB lowering my total by a lot!
Cindi C.
Cindi C.
Jan. 17, 2013, 12:18 p.m.
Yes you can especially the reward points you get when buying products
Roxanne Y.
Roxanne Y.
Jan. 15, 2013, 12:27 p.m.
I loving using manufacture's coupons for cosmetics when they have a BOGO 50% off sale because the coupons usually require you to purchase two items. Then add that to their beauty club and cvs card discounts = awesome deals! CVS haul!
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
Jan. 9, 2013, 6:25 a.m.
Yes! I love their coupon machine, the only drawback is that if there's a freebie coupon, they are usually out of stock already by the time I go in to pick up necessities.
Jennifer O.
Jennifer O.
Jan. 6, 2013, 8:13 a.m.
Yes! Their coupons are great and are mostly tailored to your previous purchases.
Amanda P.
Amanda P.
Jan. 4, 2013, 10:37 a.m.
Sometimes when I remember to print out my CVS coupons.
Claudia R.
Claudia R.
Jan. 2, 2013, 5:12 p.m.
Always. CVS has great deals weekly. I use coupon inserts in newspapers and I also print them online from Coupons.com. I save quite a lot of money with this system.
Carlisa C.
Carlisa C.
Jan. 2, 2013, 9:27 a.m.
Yes i do and even some from the newspaper!
Desi R.
Desi R.
Jan. 2, 2013, 6:46 a.m.
Absolutely. Combine manufacturer's coupons with store printouts from the coupon machine for bigger savings!
Iris F.
Iris F.
Dec. 30, 2012, 1:05 p.m.
Yes I have gotten many free items using coupons
Bao V.
Bao V.
Dec. 30, 2012, 8:07 a.m.
I don't necessarily use coupons just because I know I am already savings with my CVS card
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Dec. 29, 2012, 3:14 p.m.
Caitlin D.
Caitlin D.
Dec. 27, 2012, 4:36 p.m.
Absolutely. I bring in manufacturers' coupons for things like cosmetics and haircare products all the time. Plus, I like to use the $5 or $10 CVS Beauty Club coupons whenever I have them.
Kelly V.
Kelly V.
Dec. 27, 2012, 8:21 a.m.
Yes always! CVS does a great job with racking up the coupons from using your card. I am constantly receiving coupons in my email that I directly apply to my card. Whether it is 20% off or a couple dollars it all adds up in the end!
Doria R.
Doria R.
Dec. 26, 2012, 6:06 p.m.
I like going to CVS when there are deals that give me CVS bucks so that i can go back and buy the brands that i really like and not have to pay so much. I use coupons too especially for hair and makeup products.
Kimberly L.
Kimberly L.
Dec. 24, 2012, 11:47 p.m.
I like using coupons at CVS because more money in my pocket means I can buy more stuff. You can get some awesome deals if you sign up for their email newsletter too. They are always really good about redeeming coupons too, even printed ones.
Suzanne X.
Suzanne X.
Dec. 24, 2012, 2:26 p.m.
I occasionally use coupons at CVS. I like looking at their weekly circulars for great deals!

Join Now