CVS Pharmacy

by CVS

#2 in Health Stores

CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
CUSTOMER SERVICE PHONE NUMBER +1 8O5 41O 5O4O ?
Do you shop at CVS? Do you coupon & use the extracare card? I do! I got all of these products for around $10 & am getting cash back. Great hair haul! Love CVS! CVS Pharmacy
Start your review of CVS Pharmacy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store.in reviews
CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the cardin reviews
this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it.in reviews
I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card.in reviews
Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable.in reviews
Kate G.
Tampa, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Kate G.
I am so thankful to live near a CVS! The convenience factor of these stores cannot be beat. I just think everything is overpriced. I am most thankful for their pharmacy and covid testing offerings.
Laura B.
Covington, KY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Laura B.
I love this CVS brand mouth sore relief liquid. Anytime that I indulge in acidic foods, I always breakout with blisters on my tongue. It’s horrible, to say the least, but this ointment works wonders by numbing the area so that I can get some much needed relief. Highly recommend!
Erika  B.
Yonkers, NY
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Erika  B.
I received this complimentary from Influencester, I'm excited to incorporate this in to my new daily regimen of living a happier and healthier lifestyle #livebetterbycvshealth #startfreshlivebetter #complimentary @influenster @cvspharmacy
Mayra A.
Paso Robles, CA
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Mayra A.
I love CVS. They always have amazing deals. I was able to score 8 surprise balls all worth .25 cents. Originally they were 4.99. I didn’t even pay close to the original price. I ended up paying about $3.70
Katie  S.
Bigfork, MT
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Katie  S.
Thank you CVS for the free 8x10 picture code! It was the perfect gift for my first Mother’s Day! I love CVS because they frequently send out free picture codes, all their prices are great! They always have sales throughout their store and online!
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by karlie P.
cvs pharmacy prescription prices tend to be completely outrageous compared to other pharmacies. the pharmacy tends to be slow and the pharmacists are always rude to us. however, i love the selection in store, though, it’s very fun, yet more expensive than it should be. i don’t shop here often for that reason.
Katelyn K.
Indianapolis, IN
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Katelyn K.
I got all of this product for 30$ great steal!!! Coupon off your cvs app!! I also sometimes print paper coupons!! You can get some good deals if you pay attention to the deals in store as well!! :)
Laura C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Laura C.
Love that CVS is offering a lot more clean body products. Paraben and Phthalate free options.
Rosalyn R.
Kew Gardens, NY
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Rosalyn R.
I truly love the savings from coupons I get as an extra care card holder. I get to try a variety of drugstore makeup. I never have issues with my orders and receive my items in a timely fashion. The prices are reasonable, but with coupons it's like Christmas...lol.
Heather  S.
Miller Place, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 9
1,232 reviews
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Heather  S.
I purchase most of my beauty items from the actual store but sometimes they have better deals online! If you’re an ExtraCare Card member, you usually get free shipping. You can take your time and browse or even check inventory BEFORE you head out to the store which is super convenient! They also have different items online that they don’t carry in the store like higher end skincare. The savings are extraordinary at CVS if you’re a member! If you follow me, I’d like to first say thank you so much! I always follow back but Influenster puts a limit on following at 500. I hope you still enjoy my content! ☺️ For more beauty, fashion inspo and monthly beauty giveaways, please follow me on Instagram at @luxuryisthyname or visit my website at Luxuryisthyname.com! Stay beautiful! ❤️

160 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Dani C.
San Pablo, CA
il y a un an
Dina A. il y a un an
I prefer to use my local independent pharmacy by the name of Keller Apthocary. The staff is very friendly and they provide one on one service unlike chain pharmacies where you get a different pharmacist every trip. All of my prescriptions are on file and the pharmacy works great with my doctors to keep my medicine up to date. I just don't feel big chain conglomerates like CVS, Walgreens, and Walmart are to large to provide such one on one personalized service that I need.
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,226 reviews
Brenda S.
il y a 2 ans
Mitchell O. il y a un an
Wet and wild ♥️ or ELF !
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
2,226 reviews
il y a 2 ans
I got all 3 of these K Beauty Products at CVS Pharmacy for $18, they were 75% off. Anyone try these products or these brands?
Christine B. il y a un an
Never heard of them. But. If you download coupons.com. You can choose from many stores including cvs and get extra coupons on too of their sale items. Coupons.com has alot of coupons that apply to many stores:1coupons can be used multiple stores. I tried it kist to see and its cool
Wendy H.
Laura B. il y a 10 mois
I prefer CVS because of their carepass program. Once you join you get your $10 back in money to spend at CVS and every CVS brand item is always 20% off. There are other benefits as well but for me the employees at my local CVS are great too!!