CVS Pharmacy

by CVS

#2 in Health Stores

Haave you ever get a disccount CVS ?
Anyone excited to try Elf’s Oval Makeup brushes once they come to stores like CVS Pharmacy?
Whats the best drugstore primer you ever tried? CVS Pharmacy Walgreens
Start your review of CVS Pharmacy!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
It allows you to earn points that are eventually transferred into Extra Care Bucks that you can use to purchase items in the store.in reviews
CVS is awesome due to the extra bucks rewards you get, you can even use them with other coupons so I recommend signing up for the cardin reviews
this is a great place to shop especially because they have great deals and you get points which turn into free money you can use later get the CVS card you won't regret it.in reviews
I have been shopping there for years but about 1 year of Couponing at this store and i love there Rewards program with the Extra Care card.in reviews
Love shopping in CVS, at least twice a month they have bogo sales on their health and beauty products, which makes it very affordable.in reviews
Erika G.
Yonkers, NY
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Erika G.
I received this complimentary from Influencester, I'm excited to incorporate this in to my new daily regimen of living a happier and healthier lifestyle #livebetterbycvshealth #startfreshlivebetter #complimentary @influenster @cvspharmacy
Mayra A.
Paso Robles, CA
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Mayra A.
I love CVS. They always have amazing deals. I was able to score 8 surprise balls all worth .25 cents. Originally they were 4.99. I didn’t even pay close to the original price. I ended up paying about $3.70
karlie P.
Lawrenceburg, IN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by karlie P.
cvs pharmacy prescription prices tend to be completely outrageous compared to other pharmacies. the pharmacy tends to be slow and the pharmacists are always rude to us. however, i love the selection in store, though, it’s very fun, yet more expensive than it should be. i don’t shop here often for that reason.
Laura C.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Laura C.
Love that CVS is offering a lot more clean body products. Paraben and Phthalate free options.
Florencia N.
Florida
CVS Pharmacy uploaded by Florencia N.
Excellent discount, double of protein than others products, very very complete, read for get more information
Maria O.
Lehigh Acres, FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
Me gusta mucho esa tienda y farnacia a veces tienen especiales de productos cosmetic y maquillaje me gusta
Amber C.
Tucker, GA
I have had some issues with slow drive thru, rude cashiers, Rx being placed in delivery when I didn’t order that, BUT the app is super convenient, free delivery on most of my meds during COVID has been awesome and the Care Pass has been totally worth it. Love getting coupons regularly as well.
deleted D.
I’ve been getting my medicine from CVS since I was a little kid. And now as an adult I still get my medicine from here and other products as well. I’ve always had great customer service at Cvs and I will continue to come back!
Darlene H.
Union Beach, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
CVS has been a good store to run in and get things that I need. They carry some hard to find over the counter medications I use daily so I know I can count on them for that. I haven’t used the actually pharmacy there so I have no thoughts on that.
Kristen S.
Winter Garden, FL
Has everything you need but are outdated and frequently pricy. That said, there is no one better for movie snacks or medication!

154 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,772 reviews
Lisa F.
Long Beach, NY
1,772 reviews
il y a 9 mois
I got all 3 of these K Beauty Products at CVS Pharmacy for $18, they were 75% off. Anyone try these products or these brands?
Christine B. il y a 4 mois
Never heard of them. But. If you download coupons.com. You can choose from many stores including cvs and get extra coupons on too of their sale items. Coupons.com has alot of coupons that apply to many stores:1coupons can be used multiple stores. I tried it kist to see and its cool
Haley M.
Woonsocket, RI
il y a un an
Amy R. il y a un an
I usually go with CVS, but only because our Target and other CVS don’t have a huge selection, if it’s a good CVS it’s awesome. The extra bucks add up!
Lisa G.
il y a 2 ans
So I noticed CVS Pharmacy and Target both have “exfoliating cotton rounds” beauty 360 (cvs store brand) and Exfoliating Cotton Rounds - 100ct - Up&Up™. Has anyone here bought them before and are they really textured enough to exfoliate? I realized I really like the exfoliating texture of SEPHORA COLLECTION Exfoilating Wipes - Papaya but if I could get the same cloth with my own cleansers and toners it would be even better
Tina A. il y a 2 ans
I haven’t used the cvs but the Target one isn’t exfoliating in my opinion. The cotton shreds pretty easily too.