CVS
Pantiliners Unscented Regular ~ 22 Pantiliners (Pack of 1)

CVS Pantiliners Unscented Regular ~ 22 Pantiliners (Pack of 1)

by CVS

CVS Pantiliners Unscented Regular 22 Ct, (Pack of 1). UPC:050428108703

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Pantiliners Unscented Regular ~ 22 Pantiliners (Pack of 1)!
Maritza V.
Bronx, NY
These were ok. If you like the always pantiliners then you will like these but i prefer the unykotex barely there liners because i feel like i can breath more down there
Dyana L.
These pads are a great buy for the price. I feel they are better than the carefree brands. I also love that you can get these free sometimes with extra care bucks!
Alexis C.
New Britain, CT
Good at absorbing for light flow days. Definitely recommend for the cheap price point. They do the job
Sharla A.
Palmetto, FL
Awesome product, keeps me protected for hours, comfortable and definitely Worth the Cody. I would recommend this to everyone.
Steph G.
Elmer, NJ
For a cheaper painliner on those low flow days they work very well will be buying these again.. thumps up
Christine T.
Columbia, PA
I like these.. They rarely ever leak but they have before. I have used like better ones before. I would again if they were my only opition but they wouldn’t be my first pick.
amanda F.
I like that these are a little thicker than general pantiliners, you can't tell they are there and they are comfortable. No issues here

Looking for your answer?