BY CVS

CVS Orange Peel and Kiwi Exfoliating Peel-off Facial Mask, .5OZ
03 lbs. Item # 188281

Get rid of dead skin and unveil a brighter, fresher face underneath by exfoliating and hydrating with vitamin C and omega 3 oils in our Orange Peel and Kiwi Peel-Off Mask. The summery scent will renew your senses and perfect your skin in minutes, so you can show the world the real beautiful you.

Ingredients
Water, Polyvinyl Alcohol, Alcohol Denat., Glycerin, PVP, Propylene Glycol, PEG-8, Methylpropanediol, Panthenol, Tocopheryl Acetate, Citrus Aurantium Dulcis (Orange) Fruit Extract, Actinidia Chinensis (Kiwi) Fruit Extract, Sodium PCA, Hydrolyzed Silk, Allantoin, Cellulose Gum, Benzophenone-5, Chlorphenesin, 1,2-Hexanediol, Propanediol, Caprylyl Glycol, Illicium Verum (Anise) Fruit Extract, Phenoxyethanol, Fragrance, Yellow 6 (CI 15985)

Directions
Apply mask to clean, dry face and neckline, avoiding eye area, eyebrows, hairline and lips. Leave on for 5 to 10 minutes or until mask is dry. Gently peel off mask. Rinse face with warm water and pat dry. For best results, use twice a week or as often as needed

Christina A.
it was decent for a generic brand. It didnt peel as well as i hoped. The packaging was nice, bright color drew me in. I work for cvs so the price was good plus my discount i used it the one time. Dont think id buy again only because i didnt think it peeled well.
Julia C.
Lexington , SC
I found this at CVS while waiting on my medicine to be refilled. Me and my daughter tried this mask. It’s smelled good, applied well, came off easy, and left my face feeling smooth and fresh!
julia p.
Wilton
All CVS Facial Masks are a complete steal! They are so affordable and work great! The packaging makes it so easy to use! This product increased my expectations for other brands! I would buy it again!
Janae L.
Moore, OK
Never tried this product but would love too. I will be making s trip to CVS to try . Will review once I purchase
MsJeannie007 ..
oklahoma
Love masking but not really into peel-off facial masks. I might try this on the next trip to CVS
Evesedenn F.
Really refreshing on my skin. Left my skin smooth and bright. The smell is so relaxing.