Cvs Moisturizing Waterproof Eye Makeup Remover uploaded by Odalys P.

BY CVS

Andrèa S.
This make up remover compares to the popular Neutrogena makeup remover.  Both CVS and Wal Mart carry great genetics of the top rated Neutrogena liquid makeup remover.  I do notice that each eye takes about 3-5 seconds for all of my mascara removal.  I also sweep this over my eyebrows late afternoon before redoing my foundation and brow pencilling.
Christopher D.
Venus Tx, 76084
These products are super good and affordable and i bought them at Target. Also at the walgreens you can find them. I wouldnt say effective but not disappointing,  it was a first time thing just to try it out. They can and i think should improve the formulas. But not a bad product.
Kristin w.
Hurricane, WV
This is a great product. It removes my heavy eye make up pretty well. I bought it at cvs pharmacy. It’s a great value. My only con is that it burns my eyes If it gets too close to my eyes. I don’t know that I would buy it again.
Jenna W.
Doylestown , PA
I like it. It takes the makeup off no problem. Plus it’s super in expensive compared to other brands. The only issue I had was it took a little more product to get all the makeup off than some other brands.
Jennifer A.
This makeover rover from cvs is awful. When you use it it leaves a sticky film on your face which i hate that i want my skin to feel like i just cleansed it also burns your eyes if you get it in your eyes by accident
Velma H.
Thomasville, AL
This makeup remover gets the job done with ease. My makeup wipes right off when I use it. I have been using it for a while and you can't beat it for the price. It is very gentle on my skin. It leaves behind an oily feeling but I think that its because it is also a moisturizer. I recommend.
Chelsi S.
Doesn't work great for me, but neither does the name brand in this product. I have found that the neutrogena eye makeup remover is what works best and if I'm trying to save a little money I go with the CVS version of that. It is in the blue bottle with a gray/taupe top.
Madeline H.
Los Angeles, CA
BEST MAKEUP REMOVER EVER. The only product I have found to be not oily at all! I have combination skin so this is a hugeeeeeee plus. Not harsh at all and does not sting. Love love love it! Worried it is discontinued though.
Porsche L.
I used this product every night to remove my makeup. It literally takes one swipe and the eye make up is off. This product is very oily which I believed helps to break down the makeup. I would recommend it to others !
Diane  S.
This eye makeup remover stings my eyes! will not repurchase! the bottle said 'compared to Lancome' but I would disagree. I've used lots of different products but this is by far my least favorite.