New ParentDiaperingBaby WipesCVS

CVS Health® Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes Uncented

by CVS

CVS Health Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes Solo SoftPak, Unscented, 1 Pack

72 EA , 1.15 lbs. Item # 692270

6.3 in x 7.9 in. Super soft & strong. Real cloth. Cushiony texture for superior cleaning. Hypoallergenic. Alcohol free. Solo softpack. CVS Health Soft Cloths Supreme are made with real cloth, so they are extra soft and extra strong. The unique cushiony texture and mild cleansing solution leave your baby extra clean and refreshed; The convenient, portable Solo package allows easy, one-hand dispensing. Made in the USA.

Ingredients
Water, Propylene Glycol, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Tocopheryl Acetate, PEG-75 Lanolin, Disodium Cocoamphodiacetate, Polysorbate 20, Citric Acid, Disodium Phosphate, Disodium EDTA, 2-Bromo-2-Nitropropane-1,3-Diol, Iodopropynyl Butylcarbamate.

Directions
Store at room temperature. Keep lid tightly closed. Do not flush.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of CVS Health® Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes Uncented!
Linh M.
Lynn, MA
CVS Health® Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes Uncented uploaded by Linh M.
For a CVS brand, these are pretty good wipes. They are safe and fragrance-free so it doesn’t irritate the skin. The wipe is durable and can clean up some of my makeup off too. Plus I got it on sale and it’s not that expensive.
Madison M.
Westwego, LA
Purchased at: CVS
I have been using these wipes on my daughter since she was born almost 3 years ago. Her insurance pays for them monthly so I get them in the mail. They also are very affordable at CVS. These wipes are thick and durable! Also fragrence free! Sometimes if left open they will dry out, I just add a couple teaspoons of water and it helps bring them back to life! I have reccomended these wipes to my friends and family! CVS Health® Ultra Soft Cleansing Wipes Uncented
Tonilynn R.
Zion, IL
1,622 reviews
love how thick these pre moistened wipes are. love that they are unscented whole family uses them and think they are a bargain buy compared to name brand products.
Ashley L.
Pensacola, FL
1,331 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
Love these for my son or myself work amazing I would recommend for sure they aren't thin like some wipes are
Shauna M.
Fontana, CA
Purchased at: CVS
So overall it does what it supposed to do. My only complaints are the bag is extremely noisy. When changing at night just the bag alone will wake the baby. The wipes are stuck together making it hard to pour and when you’re holding baby with one hand and trying to pull wipes out it just really sucks that they’re stuck together. Giving it to stars for the price point and it does wipe the baby.
yyosyyoselyyosyyoselin M.
10147 mosby woods Dr
Me encanta mucho mi amiga también lo usa yo lo compró seguido su tono me gusta es limpio súper fresco muy cálido me encanta
Marie P.
Coventry, RI
Purchased at: CVS
I absolutely love this product. These wipes are so moist. They get the job done. Also, CVS always has great sales like buy one, get one free or half off. It is such a wonderful product. I even keep a pack in my car for sticky hands and spills. Love this product❣️
Tanya A.
College Park, MD
1,437 reviews
The CVS Health wipes are nice, but these unscented ones were just ok. I prefer the sensitive skin ones. They remove my makeup at the end of the day and clean my face though.
Justine A.
3,115 reviews
Purchased at: CVS
I love these wipes. They are great to keep in the car for spills and sticky faces and hands. They are a nice thick durable wipe.
Katherine J.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are great. Nice and affordable. Not super thick, but they work well and I would buy them again.

Looking for your answer?